JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Cowboy's canine cure

Reviewer1932677により 6 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My bloodhound great dane mix beaufiful boy had been losing weight and feeling quite poorly. Trips the Vet had not revealed an actual diagnosis, but cancer of the liver is suspected. I began giving him the Ojibwa Herbal Extract after learning about it from a friend who felt she had prolonged the life of her dog and cats using the extract. Cowboy has gained about 15 pounds in the month and a half he has been taking Ojibwa. He has more energy and has fewer depressed times. Since taking the capsules is the only change we have made, I feel they are the reason he feels better and will help make his time left much more comfortable. I am very greatful.

Eziak tea have results

Reviewer1564169により 8 16, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I started taking this as another supplement to help keep my ovarian cancer in check. I don't know if this has made a difference or not but my last scans show less "activity" in the active cancer cells. I was advised my many that this is good to fight cancer. I can't attest to it as fact since I take so many other things also but it sure hasn't hurt. My cancer has not advanced but neither has it died completely out but does seem to be deminishing every time I do a scan (every 3 months) No type of side effects either.

G

Reviewer3006327により 4 11, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My wife takes it for her cancer treatments. No sickness with Esiak.

Now Foods, Esiak Caps, 450 mg

Reviewer1219964により 11 16, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Am using this herbal combination as a part of my cancer fight and it appears to be particularly effective when taken at bedtime as directed. I use it to make a 2 oz. "tea".

Great stuff

Reviewer1396453により 2 09, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I find it helps keep my urinary tract clean as well as a blood cleaner. Easy to tell results before and after blood work. I'm sold!

Ojibwa Herbal Extract.

Reviewer2118199により 2 01, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband has cancer. He believes that this herb is helping him fight his battle. Gives him lots of energy and keeps his system clean. We are hoping for the best.

blood cleansing

Reviewer2877120により 1 28, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

very good blood cleansing formula

Not impressed

Reviewer2971131により 5 09, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We seem to have gotten much better results with the NOW brand tea than this product. Not sure if the formula in this is the same as with the original Essiac formula since the bottle doesn't say. We finally just stopped using the capsules and went back to the tea.

чай Ессиак

Raritetにより 8 25, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

возможно кто-то будет искать его под названием чай Ессиак, е-чай...считаеться что им лечат рак, канадская медсестра Рене Каиссе узнала рецепт чая от пациентки которая с его помощью вылечилась от рака груди...вообще чай нормализует метаболизм, очищает кровь, восстанавливает имунную систему, гормональный баланс но я бы сказала у этого производителя он слабоват

Doreen-Rhode Island

Reviewer1416175により 3 04, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using for a couple of years along with Vital Yew Caps because I have breast health issues. So far so good!

1-10 件/合計 50