JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Cupboard essential.

Reviewer3289141により 4 02, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is one of the items we use in our family "wellness cocktails" and it certainly works well in combating colds and other viruses. We've used it for years and order it by the case.

Great product

Reviewer2972976により 4 30, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Worked very well for the flu, would recommend it to anyone who has the flu and wants to recover faster.

Now Foods, Elderberry, Zinc & Echinacea Syrup

Reviewer1667778により 12 28, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent! I mixed this in with some juice and the kids didn't notice it at all -- plus, they quickly healed from their cold/flu symptoms!

works for my family

Reviewer3209297により 4 25, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had been given "Elderberry, Zinc & Echinacea Syrup" to my kids (3 and 5 years old) for a whole winter. They didn't get sick as often as during previous winter and if they were sick it helped them to recover faster. So I keep on ordering it

сироп от кашля

5254443517726924044により 1 23, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

хороший состав, вкус не очень нравитса детям, но можно уболтать

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Dunno if this is what helps...

Reviewer1625128により 11 29, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

... but for the last three winters, I've only caught cold three times; once, I'd run out of this stuff, and once I stopped taking it before spring had totally passed. (The year before I started taking this in winter, I had a severe cold that turned into pneumonia.)

Excellent Stuff

Reviewer1827447により 11 18, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I put this in my kids' juice when they are going to be exposed to large groups of kids or when they are fighting off germs. I used to use Airborne, but this is much more effective. My kids are hardly ever sick and if they do get sick the symptoms are greatly reduced and last only a few days.

Great product!

Reviewer3318627により 11 30, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I feel better when I take this.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

4664227116247643994により 7 02, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Kept the flu away!

bluebugにより 1 19, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good stuff! Will order again!

1-10 件/合計 18