JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-6 件/合計 6
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Отвратительно

4882997890206202404により 4 15, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Ставлю 3 звезды только за то, что это 100% усваиваемый протеин. Но вкус у него отвратительный, лучше уж вареными яичными белками давиться. Как ни старалась забить вкус ягодами и другими добавками, ничего не вышло. Пробовала печь из него протеиновые пряники, получилось на вкус не плохо, но выпечка сухая и плохо жуется. В общем как бы ни было полезно, применять его не могу, не лезит!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

One of the best i've tried.

Reviewer1955095により 8 28, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I get sick from all milk based products. Even whey isolates. After whey, eggwhite has the best protein quality. So iv'e tried a lot of different eggwhite protein powders. This tastes very good. Mixes easy with water. And it can even be used in cooking with great results.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Too sweet

ronniechopsにより 3 11, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had to halve the serving size and add more water to my shaker to be able to get this down. It was just so unbelievably sweet and quite sickly to me. It's worth mentioning that American foods are generally a lot sweeter than European equivalents(in my experience at least), so maybe it's just me. But I definitely won't be repurchasing.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Smells like insecticide

Reviewer3040869により 12 10, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I just opened this container. I do not think I can bring myself to actually taste it. The smell is horrible. My nose is actually burning from whatever is in here. It smells like bug spray.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

بطل

5578502055600921187により 5 22, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

منتج حلو.. وبدون سكر..واذا حاب تحلي، حط معه سكر استيفيا ملعقتين سريع الذوبان بالماء، يغنيك عن أكل البيض وازعاجه أتمنى ما يوقفون بيعه

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Commento

Reviewer2095135により 1 28, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-6 件/合計 6