JA

日本語
レビューを検索

made me gag

Reviewer1048355により 2 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

When I read the previous review I thought "it is probably not so bad, some people are just very sensitive"... But I received this product today and I could not agree more. Despite mixing it with sweet fruit juice (which disguises both my spirulina and msm perfectly), i could hardly drink it down without it triggering a gag reflex due to the overpowering smell and taste.. which is something like farm manure! I can usually take most tastes, but I honestly don't know how I am going to be able to use this product at all unless i purchase capsules and make my own. I have never taken chlorella before so i don't know if this is normal or if it is just this brand. If the latter is the case it scares me a bit to use it even in caps, as i can't help but seriously wonder about the freshness and quality!

poor quality control

4831435290350259734により 11 09, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've noticed that the product in some containers is deep green, smells and tastes like chlorella. The product in other containers is brownish green and smells different and has an off taste. I don't know if this is normal and e-mailed NOW customer service to request an explanation. They ignored my message. I decided to switch to another of the brands sold by iHERB.

Chlorella

an7777により 8 15, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Почитав некоторые отзывы, думала что будет противной на вкус, оказалось - нет. Вполне нормально! Для меня хлорелла равнозначна спирулине, я их чередую. Очень мелкий помол и легко смешивается с водой. Делаю из нее так же маски для лица.

heavy metals

5401133764601892668により 11 04, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This bred is excellent, but this product has been tested for heavy metals and found to contain heavy metals. Testing the radio mike adams from the web portal naturalnews.com

Super greens!

charlottemskにより 2 08, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Don't yet know about the effects, but my stomach sure got something to work with on this one!

Never again

Reviewer2391458により 1 27, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Smell and taste is the same they have at a pig-farm on a warm moist day...

I like this

Reviewer2519559により 5 01, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a very good product...it helps to clean out my candida. Will continue to use this for a long time.

Good stuff

adechamplainにより 6 09, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love the Now foods Chlorella. Chlorella has to be broken cell wall to be absorbable. Chlorella is a powerful superfood, full of important vitamin and mineral and very high in protein. This powder dissolves well in water which is how I have it. I can be added to smoothies as well.

Great

Reviewer1365065により 10 18, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i use it every day: 300ml of milk, 2 tblspoons ofhemp pro fiber, 1 spoon of organic chlorella and 1 spoon of chia seed. Feeling really better, don't want to eat, skin and hair become better. Thanks iherb for everything i need:)

Awesome product!

Freddieboiにより 9 14, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Clean and fresh Chlorella powder that is also certified organic. Take a couple of teaspoons every day!

1-10 件/合計 29