JA

日本語
レビューを検索

good product

Reviewer3022163により 9 06, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have never used pure chlorella before, so I do not have anything to compare this product with. Having said that, here are my observations. 1) The powder has a dark, beautiful green (emerald green) color. 2) It mixes with water easily. A blender is not required. When i use water, I mix manually. When i make smoothies, i use a blender in order to make sure that the other ingredients mix well. 3) In plain water, it is almost tasteless and, therefore, palatable. In apple juice or soy-protein smoothies, it can even be called tasty. 4) I have not used it long enough to make a judgement on effectiveness. (Some reviewers claim magical overnight cures experienced by taking supplements. I have never been that lucky.) I feel that it has improved elimination, energy level, sleep, and skin. 5) Sometimes, intriguingly not all the time, I sense a faint fishy aftertaste in my mouth that lingers. Overall, I think this a product worth taking regularly.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

WATCH IT....THIS POWDER IS POTENT.

Reviewer3170134により 8 24, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

MORE POTENT THAN JARROW BRAND DONT TAKE TOO MUCH AT ONE TIME; GOOD STUFF!!!

Great savings

Reviewer2777168により 1 04, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I got this to help chelate mercury out of my system after having my amalgam fillings removed. Much cheaper in the powder form than the capsule and I actually like the taste in my vegetable smoothies. Tastes very similar to spinach.

Great Product, Great Value

Reviewer3031425により 12 09, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've used other chorella brands and this products is just as good as the more expensive varities. I've never been disappointed with Now products, always high quality. And this 1 lb. tub is a great value.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very helpful for absorbing toxins

Reviewer1817995により 9 07, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

When I detox too fast my blood pressure goes up. I used this chlorella as it helps to lower blood pressure due to toxins. I take it on an empty stomach a couple times of day. It's helps with acidity too.

Good liver cleanse

Reviewer3028032により 3 23, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I mix this product with 1.5 cups of coconut oil and let it sit for a few days to emulsify. I eat 1-2 T. daily. It's a good way to cleanse the liver. The taste grows on you.

Micro algae

Reviewer3266964により 6 13, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Delivery was prompt. I've tried several brands of chlorella and this seemed to be the richest so far (very dark green and the taste was very good) I did a lot of research on the different types of methods for cracking the cell walls for better nutritional absorbtion and for the price I think this is the best you can find without going with the more exclusive brands that use ultrasound instead of high pressure spraying. Its also pretty hard to locate organic as well. So far very satisfied with the increase in energy levels. Several people have commented on the adverse effects of taking chlorella but they are mostly likely experiencing the symptomes of the mobilization of the remaining parasite toxins and heavy metals in their bodies. It will be more fruitful and less problematic when used in combination with a standard detox program with enzyme supplementation.

origin is china

5417811791784018390により 1 03, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

origin is china(which is not shown on the webpage)

very good

Reviewer1276389により 2 08, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Chlorella in pure powder form has a discusting taste and I would not recomend it mixing with juice. However, as a product itself, it's very potent and would not require the dosage recomended on the label. I take half of what is indicated and get the positive body responce right away. I belive my body likes it.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Good Quality Chlorella in the Past...

arvindelapazにより 9 20, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I just ordered this product in mid 2012 and I still have some Chlorella left in 2011 batch. In the past this (2011) product is in fine deep green and the taste was still kinda bad but still tolerable. Recently I ordered another batch of Chlorella (Mid 2012) and surprisingly the quality have declined, the deep fine green have become yellow green and the taste with chalky intolerable taste that made me feel nauseous right away after drinking it. I'm not sure if it got stronger or it got loaded with toxins to make me feel this bad after drinking chlorella of the same product for months. I asked the customer service in Now Foods to gain info about where it is made, well it's Grown on the Hainan Island, a tropical island in the South China Sea with pristine waters, unspoiled beaches and clean air." It's been heavily static charged as well, the spoon I left inside zaps my finger. Update: Now Foods have convinced me about this product so I decided to give it a go and the side effects are gone after 3-4 days. Take note that I've experienced severe anxiety flare ups as one of those side effects.

1-10 件/合計 128