the best

Posted by snowfitness1 on October 5 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've used lots of different brands of Stevia, and I think this one is THE BEST! I love this combination with inulin and chromium. The taste cannot be beaten! Yum!

Good product, good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several years now. It is just as good as the more expensive "Stevia Plus", it contains the prebiotic and has the added bonus of chromium which has been shown to help even further with the blood sugar level. I highly recommend it!

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stevia has a wonderful flavor and no after taste. I use it in my coffee, tea and cereals. I also like that it has the addition of chromium. It is a great value for a great product. I love ordering from Iherb! The best prices, the best products, and excellent shipping time!

Great Sweetber

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have replaced Equal with Stevia and I am very pleased with the taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide that is used as a food additive. It is produced from starch by partial hydrolysis and is a "cheap" sugar substitute added to way many foods people eat. This product is one of a handful that has none of this crap plus other added "natural" ingredients, inulin and chromium. Plus the stevia is organic and this product contains no artificial this or that crap! Knowledge is power and this is the best Stevia product I herb has in my humble opinion has.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I now prefer the taste of this product to sugar. Impeccable service again from i-herb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2007 | Verified Purchase

This Stevia balance tasted a little sweeter then the regular stevia sugar. It also had the benifit of adding Chromium, which helps to lower the glucose a bit naturally. and the price is Awsome. Thanks iherb and NOW

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many sugar replacement products, this one does not cause any after taste. I bought this for the Chromium (which is good for the heart) & inulin (which is good for the eyes)

Chi-Ching Jackpot

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased with Stevia its unreal, at least until the government pretends to find something wrong with it due to sugar consumption being down in the US and people becoming less OBESE than normal for people in our nation including myself. I love sweets and I wish that there was a whole line of snack products made with Stevia, Id buy them.

excellent bargin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2007 | Verified Purchase

I paid $12.95 for just one of the Stevia Balance, with inulin and Chromium, 100 packets at a health food store. For the same price at IHerb.com I bought 2.