JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Prostatitis Maintence

Reviewer1111821により 3 08, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've had Prostatitis for 2 years. For some reason when I take Astragalus, it takes away all the pain and inflammation. I really feel like the condition is gone!!!!

happy customer

Reviewer2251107により 2 21, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

this product has kept me healthy while surrounded by others fighting off a horrible flu.

TCM

Reviewer1434497により 10 22, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like the fact that this product contains several immune boosting traditional Chinese herbs. I've had a difficult time finding most of them in local health food stores.

review

Reviewer2877120により 4 17, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very good quality astragalus tincture that acts as a tonic and immune booster. Works for me.

Good immune support

Reviewer1642118により 3 17, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used an astragalus product (either Now Foods or Gaia Herb) to help control my systemic lupus since 2000. I wouldn't go without it and have found some literature to support its use in lupus. It is an immune modulator, evening out the overactive immune system in lupus.

An "old" proven remedy

Reviewer1753634により 11 16, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I fall back on this when all else fails. In the future I will buy this rather than the sambucol purchased at the same time.

Building the Immune System

Reviewer1682901により 9 08, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I got sick about 10 months ago. (may have been H1N1) and I just couldn't shake it completely. Since I have been on this Herb I have been feeling better, getting my strength and stamina back. What a relief!

Great immune system boost

Reviewer1022142により 4 23, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great for daily intake to strengthen immune system. I had a cold few days ago. I took this three times a day and I got better in three days. It's a record recovering time for myself. Recommend this highly!

very good

Reviewer2535869により 2 20, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very good strongly recommend

Miraculus

Reviewer1114391により 11 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a formula for everyone to have at home. Cold, flu it cuts the recovery time by two.

1-10 件/合計 16