JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 112
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

estrogenic

5280615812874896036により 8 13, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

not for those with hormone sensitive conditions and excess estrogen

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent Astragalus

Reviewer2455359により 3 08, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been taking Astragalus for many years and have used various brands. Now Foods Astragalus is excellent and costs less than the well known brands.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

more energy

Reviewer2775246により 9 30, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I feel a little bit more energy and my nose allergy is better though. In ancient Chinese medicine, this supplement has benefit to lung and it works as claimed.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Strong form of astragalus

Reviewer1100987により 7 24, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Quite immune stimulatory - stronger than solgar

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very Strong Astragalus

Reviewer1729995により 8 12, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have cirrhosis. This has been very excellent for keeping my immune system strong and detoxifying my liver. It has also strengthened my adrenal glands, helping my thyroid. Adrenal glands must be strengthened first because they produce the hormones that the thyroid needs.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

questionable

demonic-treeにより 12 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i dont think it's useful to take it every day. no actual improvement in chronic conditions. i guess it's good to try for acute cold cases. i took 6 capsules per day when i started getting cold. maybe it helped, maybe other supplements taken in greater amounts in the same time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Little observable effects

Reviewer1733570により 11 17, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I may have not taken this long enough, but in 2-3 weeks I felt no change from being without it. This does not seem to help my sluggish adrenals, my upper respiratory tract issues saw no improvement. Giving this 2 stars because of the strong supporting science behind astragalosides

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

ADRENAL FATIGUE

Reviewer3270327により 11 28, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

ONE OF THE BEST SINGULAR HERBS FOR ADRENAL SUPPORT

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good balance

Reviewer3201522により 12 10, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

calming, yet energizing at the same time. seemed to help my adrenal fatigue after a time of stress, I took along with Ashwagondha at night time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Работает

4821707699573355158により 7 13, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Должно быть не просто сделать вывод о работоспособности подобного рода добавок. Однако, через 2 месяца с начала приема у меня более яро стала проявляться аллергия на раздражители и при этом перестал появляться дискомфорт в области горла в холодную пасмурную погоду, то есть, вообще перестал иметь место быть.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 112

1 2 3 4 5