JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Amazing product

Reviewer3042322により 9 15, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I cannot live without these capsules, having suffered with sinusitis for years these keep it at bay, great for immune system and keeping colds away, digestive problems are a thing of the past. Great product try them.

Super Strength Oreganol

Reviewer3234078により 3 03, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have always had a problem of catching every cold or flu anyone around me has. And since I have severe asthma, a simple cold can easily turn into bronchitis or a lung infection. Since I have been using Super Strength Oreganol, I don't get as sick as I normally would when people around me are sick. My symptoms are milder than they normally would be and I recover faster.

PJT

Reviewer1279119により 10 12, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I truly believe Oreganol keeps me free from Candida and I intend to take it forever!

Love this

Reviewer1355940により 9 16, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Was taking as part of a candida cleanse but found many other great benefits. Very soothing on the gut, pain relief, and just "feels right" for my body. Definitely a keeper!

Бриллиант!

5708392221149825621により 9 27, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Я в шоке! Сын начал заболевать, я на ночь с едой дала ему капсулу! Наутро никаких симптомов болезни не было! Это скорая помощь! Масло Орегано - натуральный антибиотик. Масло Орегано обладает фармакологическим действием и является антивирусным, антимикробным и антигрибковым препаратом. Рекомендуется при следующих заболеваниях: гриппе, бронхите, синусите, астме, пневмании (воспалении легких), язва желудка и кишечника, геппатите, псориазе, акне, воспалении суставов, плохой запах изо рта, кандидоз и другие грибковые заболевания. РЕКОМЕНДУЮ ВСЕМ!

Great Product

Reviewer2182494により 1 01, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My family and I have taken Oreganol for about 7 months. And love it. Taken as a daily supplement it has built up our immune systems. Some of the other things we take it for are. Diabetes, COPD, Colds, Flu and the overgrowth of Yeast. To name a few. Wonderful price too. Try it.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wild oregano is just the job.

Reviewer2797504により 9 25, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I purchased this product due to its anti-bactirial and anti-fungal propeties. I use this for keeping parasites at bay in low dosage and in high dosage for colds etc. My mother has found that this product has helped to reduce poor liver reading at the hospital. We will carry on buying this product.

cure all

hilltophealthにより 1 24, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

one gel cap will wipe out a bad cold or sinus infection overnight on my 6 year old - I use to control candida and there is no build up/resistance to this like antibiotics - pay for for p-73, it is the best and much better than the doctor!

We won't go without it!

Reviewer2384111により 6 11, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I recommend this to all my friends, especially those with children. I use it in emergency pain situations for my 11- and 15-year-olds, as well as for the long-term benefits for things such as colds, infections, constipation, etc. When my son developed an unexplained hand rash mimicking staph, I pierced the softgels and rubbed on his hands. After one night, the inflammations had obviously lessened. After three days, it was almost gone! I swear by it personally for my teething issues until I can get professional dental assistance.

Wonderful

Reviewer2101887により 8 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I do not understand completely how Oreganol works but I haven't felt this good over-all in a long while! I began taking it for my sinus and allergy issues which inevitably ended in a sinus infection. I have seen my symptoms diminish and nearly disapear. What I did not bank on was the added energy and clear skin! An incredible bonus!

1-10 件/合計 87