JA
日本語
レビューを検索

great stuff

Reviewer3054835により 7 19, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have tried, carlson, nordic naturals, and the Wholemega from new chapter. This is the best product. I feel like I have improved concentration. The taste doesn't bother me. It doesn't taste that bad. To whoever said this tastes bad, I say its all in your head. Bottom line, if you want a fish oil for fish oil benefits, I think this is the best product that I've found.

exelent product

Reviewer1819798により 10 29, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Into mine opinion one of the best fish oils, natural vitamin A ,D and astaxanthin. It taste a little fishy but I don't like flavors, it could mask rancidity. I like this pure oil with clean salmon very much.

Эффективен!

5592044012096247965により 1 27, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Мучали частые головные боли, сухость кожи. Принимала этот рыбий жир в течении месяца, пропила всю бутылочку. Значительно лучше стала себя чувствовать, голова вообще перестала болеть, кожа тоже стала не такая сухая как была. После пила рыбий жир Carlson Labs с лимонным вкусом. эффекта никакого от него не заметила((. В следующий раз буду заказывать только PolarPower!

Not hard to swallow.

Reviewer2556216により 9 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Capsules were sticking in my throat so I have decided to use oils on their own. The fish oil was the hardest one to get down! Rosemary helps with the taste. Nice touch.

better quality fish oil

Reviewer1843019により 10 16, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have researched the various fish oils on the market and I think this is the best. the company is very reputable. I used to take Nordic brand cod liver but I feel this is superior. Liquid is best for increased assimilation.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

not for the faint of heart

101010011により 12 08, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

this stuff is the real deal. very potent and nothing artificial. along with fermented cod liver oil, this is the best "real" fish oil i have tried

Just received...

Reviewer2937493により 9 15, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am hoping it'll be a good product. I am in Alaska and have been spoiled with good fish products. The taste is of course your typical fish belly taste, but it was not rancid. So often even with capsules fish oil will be rancid and does you know good unless you want to clear your bowels! I am happy, even though I squint to take the oil, that it appears to be a good product. I would however like to know more about their process and where their fish is obtained from.

Good product

Reviewer1020789により 6 08, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like this product for my skin and heart.

Nice

Reviewer1640072により 4 03, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It has a light aftertaste, so I don't have to chase my children with it, they have accepted it. They need a gulp of water or a bit of fruit (or chocolate) and it goes down fine.

Good oil

Giordieにより 3 01, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Although the Wild Salmon Sockeye oil tastes rather awful, i find that it does not repeat on me. I have not been taking it long enough to know how much good it is doing but have read many reports about salmon oil over the years to know that it has to be beneficial. Sue Australia

1-10 件/合計 23