JA

日本語
レビューを検索

good blend

Reviewer3312344により 5 06, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

this blend seems to work well for me. have been using for about a year. the addition of borage oil is a bonus. gel caps are good for travel ease. liquid form of this blend is less expensive, tastes mild, and is what i use at home.

Excellent Omega Oil supplement

Reviewer3103314により 12 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I tried other Omega Oil supplements with no results. I saw a number of very positive reviews on Amazon and decided to give this particular Complete Omega Oil supplement a try. The FOG cleared, the depression lifted, and ADHD symptoms eased. And the lemon flavor is an added boost. I believe this supplement is laying a good foundation for me to finally make improvement after trying a wide variety of supplements with little results. If a brain does not have the vital nutrients it needs, then no amount of specialized computer exercises / counseling is going to work.

The Best

Reviewer2584926により 9 20, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This brand recommended when my dr. first suggested I begin taking a fish oil supplement. It leaves no fishy aftertaste which I have been told is a problem with some of these kinds of supplements. I have been totally satisfied with the results from this product.

The Best in Omegas

Reviewer1096212により 6 23, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We take 4 a day. 2 in the morn and 2 @ night. We have strong immune systems and this is one of the benefactors.

Good for hair and skin

Reviewer3140562により 2 19, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a good product. I see new hair growth and better looking skin after taking this product. The Omega 369 is a complete product, so better value for money.

Just got these

Reviewer3162802により 7 08, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Am trying these for high cholesterol. So far they are easy to swallow, nice and soft gel tabs. iHerb shipped them right out and had them in a couple days!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

Reviewer1734127により 12 08, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

잘먹고있어요

Reviewer2082506により 7 10, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

잘먹고 있어요

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product and good price!

Reviewer2615134により 4 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product and good price!

Great product.

Reviewer3237282により 2 05, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Have re ordered this many times. Thanks.

1-10 件/合計 28