JA
日本語
レビューを検索

More energy

Reviewer1356235により 11 04, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I think this is one product that made my overall health better. I have more energy, and feel less hungry, and people tell me my skin looks great.

Probiotic all-flora

Reviewer3314502により 5 04, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I HAD I.B.S. before I started taking this product. Taken as directed it works GREAT.

Love it

Reviewer2135615により 3 22, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My tummy is much happier!

Excellent product

reflexheatherにより 1 29, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a really good probiotic as it is formulated to live much longer in your system as it is still attached to its food growth source. Great for digestion and candida. Probiotics are very important for your immune system also. This product noticeably helped my candida symptoms and improved my digestion. I have 10 years experience working for two of Ireland’s leading health store chains and can honestly say that New Chapter Products are some of the best available. I hope you found this review helpful.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great product new chapter probiotic

Reviewer1739307により 3 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

my digestive system for dairy has improved tremendously. i love yogurt and milk and now i have added both to my diet. allergies have been reduced

Seems OK

Reviewer1677856により 8 11, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I haven't really seen/felt any benefits after using this for a month. But it doesn't upset my stomach so that's a plus.

excellent!!

Reviewer1139728により 10 14, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love the product, I have a very weak immune system and these probiotics are the only thing that prevent me from getting sick. After placing my order, I received the package at my day 3 days later. I could not have asked for better service, and i WILL be re-ordering very soon!

Great product

Reviewer2798027により 6 22, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Contains no maltodextrin. Yeah!! They work great also.

Great probiotic

Reviewer1207155により 1 19, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I stack this probiotic with many others.

1-9 件/合計 9