JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Stress buster supreme

Reviewer2764354により 12 09, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This holy basil is a stress busting bomb in a capsule. This stuff works everytime, it improves my mood, gives me a lift and burns away the accumulated dross that drags me down.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer2650638により 6 02, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this product! I have ordered my 4th bottle. My firend an herbalist refered this product for me for stress and anxiety and it has help! It has helped with headaches. My dr gave me an anti- depressant to take and I didn't like the effects of the pill and tried New Chapter's Holy Basil and i love it. It's a great product, no side effects. I take pressure pills and this and am find. I was getting bad migrane headaches and this has really help. I would definitely suggest getting this product. You will not be dissappointed.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

new chapter super critical holy basil

Reviewer1546087により 2 16, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I began using Holy Basil to help calm me. I think my Cortisol level was quite high. I was stuck in the fight or flight mode. I feel much better now.

Farewell to anxiety!

Reviewer3265390により 1 02, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Holy Basil is relief for me with minor to moderate anxiety attacks. I recommend it completely for giving me a sense of calmness, increased ability to focus, and more comprehensive cognitive functions.

Good for balance

Reviewer1750731により 10 26, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take Holy Basil daily. I noticed a difference right away in a more balanced blood sugar level.

Review of Super Critical Holy Basil

Reviewer2428646により 7 03, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love this product. Definitely helps me to feel better. Takes the edge off without high powered drugs. Seems to have additional benefit in controlling overeating.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

When I ran out of this...

Reviewer1671207により 2 06, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I discovered that I was feeling really stressed. I hadn't been sure that it was helping me, but I now know that it was. Since going back on it, I am better able to deal with the stresses in my life.

calming supplement

Reviewer2117535により 2 26, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this after dinner. It helps me calm down after a long day and I've noticed improved sleep when I take it daily.

Great for stress!

Reviewer1629502により 9 13, 2006 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Holy Basil is amazing for stress and also helps my chronic hives condition. Adds calmness. No side effects.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I rely on this for dealing with stress.

Reviewer1156637により 11 24, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product. I love New Chapter. I take 2/day: one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. ... I can't think of a better product for stress. BTW, holy basil is also called Tulsi. Tulsi tea is very popular in the Indian subcontinent. I also use Tulsi Tea brand tea, which iHerb sells.

1-10 件/合計 64