JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Love GingerForce!

Reviewer3097292により 10 19, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband and I have uesed this product for several years now. It helps us so much with digestion, and we wouldn't be without it!

Helps Inflammation

Reviewer2663935により 3 23, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the best Ginger product I know of. It is very effective for inflammation, and also does wonders for digestion, liver, etc.

Taken with TumericForce for Inflammation

Reviewer2576408により 1 23, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this in conjunction with TumericForce for imflammation. Very happy with the reduction in my pain.

Good with mushrooms

Reviewer2060826により 6 10, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take the New Chapter Organics Host Defense, and use the GingerForce to help my body make the most of the medicinal mushrooms. I am a cancer survivor, and I consider the Host Defense to be vital in helping my immune system to keep cancer cells at bay. And having had cancer, I don't want to take any supplements that may be in any way tainted, so I buy New Chapter products for their purity.

New Chapter Ginger Force

Reviewer3116271により 8 16, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am a cancer patient (non-Hodgkins lymphoma)and gingerforce, taken as an amplifier for a maitake mushroom extract, is part of my supplement regimin. I am combining supplements with conventional treatment. I appear to be getting good results.

Not suitable

Reviewer3327222により 4 30, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

For some reasons this product is not suitable for me

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great for bronchitis and cough

Reviewer2610103により 2 28, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Wow this stuff is great, you can feel it working throughout your whole body. You get almost a warm/cool feeling throughout your body almost like how when you put vicks vapor rub on your chest, that menthol feeling, well you get that feeling through your body and it feels really nice and comforting!!! It has helped me with my cough/bronchitis (I take it along with the lung, sinus, bronchial formula) Great stuff, I think everyone should try it!!!

Ginger Force

Reviewer2415721により 6 22, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very effective as an anti-inflammatory in place of ibuprofen. Use in conjunction with turmeric.

Best Ginger by far!

Reviewer1346352により 5 10, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have tried just about every brand of ginger out there. New Chapter is the best. I take ginger to help alleviate chronic systemic inflammation. New Chapter is the only brand that works for me and I won't be without them.

Great for my Inflammation with Ulcerative Colitis

Reviewer1356338により 2 27, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have Colitis and I think this really helps my colitis inflammation. I also take a prescription drug but I think Ginger from New Chapter helps me from having to take more of my script pills. Great product!!

1-10 件/合計 45