JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

By far the best ginger product I have ever tried

Reviewer2546653により 10 29, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

What a convenient and wonderful product. It's a potent tincture that gives you all the benefits of ginger with just a few squeezes from a dropper. If you want a potent cup of ginger tea that really works then just heat up some water and put 2 dropperfuls in and presto you have a great cup of ginger tea. Extremely helpful for digestion, fighting off colds, and for its antiinflammatory properties. I also use the tincture sometimes when I am cooking and want a little ginger flavor in my sautes. A great product indeed

Powerful

Reviewer2623190により 1 20, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought this Ginger to use as an anti seasick elixir on a cruise ship crossing the Drakes Passage (roughest patch of water on the planet). It worked a treat, and I ended up handing it around so that everyone can get over their seasickness. It also cleared up my digestive problems. This Ginger is now part of my daily health regime. Iherb pricing and delivery is outstanding.

review

Reviewer2877120により 12 20, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Added to herbal teas when a cold is coming is gives excellent protection by ameliorating symptoms

Powerful

Reviewer1108458により 6 03, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Really powerful, spicy, very warming.

Best Ginger Extract

Reviewer1287802により 4 15, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've used several different ginger extracts,and New Chapter's is by far the strongest and best I've found.

GOOD STUFF

Reviewer3020130により 4 25, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love the taste and the benefits of fresh ginger but found that I did not use it often because of the inconvenience. This product has a fresh ginger taste and is easy to use. I add a dropperful to hot water with lemon and also add to Madre Labs CocoCeps to make a chocolate/ginger drink.

Awesome extract

Reviewer1907537により 10 27, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We love the "strongness" of the ginger. We use it in chai and it does a great job when we run out of the fresh stuff. My hubbie prefers it to the fresh ginger we buy :0)

Ginger extract

Reviewer2077787により 2 17, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent product!

The best

Reviewer3237124により 7 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The best ginger around!!!

Ginger

Reviewer1481932により 6 12, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Only 2 drops in an ounce of water and the nausea vanishes.

1-10 件/合計 27