JA

日本語
レビューを検索

New Chapter Bone Strength-Smart Product

Reviewer2643320により 12 07, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

As I have been diagnosed with Osteoporosis, I need to find the best product that I can afford to help me rebuild my bone. Bone Strength uses calcium derived from algae and not bovine. Alge based calcium is alleged to be more dense and porous than calcium derived from bovine sources. I have always like New Chapter's products so I believe Bone Strength will help me rebuild my bone.

Best I've taken

Reviewer2840637により 1 22, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm 52 and have server Osteoporosis in both hips and spine. I've been trying all types of calcium with no success. With Bone Strength I have no bowel, or stomach trouble. It's easy to take, never that 'sick' feeling after. I can only let time tell it's effectiveness, however at least I can take it without side effects. I am also taking the Doctors Best Strontium Bone Maker.

Upsets my Stomach

derbyjeanにより 11 19, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Really wanted to like this product but it upsets my stomach too much to take. Also, was disappointed in the low magnesium content.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Low potency, doubtful that it works

PurplePegasusにより 5 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I give it 3 stars for New Chapter who puts out excellent organic products albeit atrociously overpriced, even with the iHerb discount. I bought these because due to severe hypoadrenalism my teeth are deteriorating with numerous cavities almost overnight. Sadly this is not helping reverse the condition as I thought it would. Not sure if it helps for rebuilding bone either, I have no way of telling the difference other than my teeth.

Best Calcium I've tried.

Reviewer2522642により 12 05, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have tried several calcium supplements over the past 13 years. This is the only product my body could tolerate without a problem.

New Chapter Bone Strength-Good Choice for Calcium Supplementation

Reviewer1356821により 9 22, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like this product because it comes from algae and not a bovine source. It is great for people looking for a better absorbing calcium product.

New Chapter, Bone Strength Take Care

Reviewer1426763により 11 09, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A nutritionist at our local health food store was recommending this product and said she knew of someone with osteopenia who had reversed their condition using this. So far I like it and trust New Chapter.

Good product

Reviewer2966228により 11 05, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love all New Chapter products. It would be good if they put a whole month's worth in one bottle. It seems like a very expensive way to get your calcium.

Works

Reviewer2203438により 10 25, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Take it everyday- very pleased with last bone scan.

so far so good

Reviewer3303538により 10 02, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

small pills, and you only have to take three a day. too early to tell results for osteoporosis, but the formula seems good.

1-10 件/合計 33