JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Thank You for Rescuing My Disappearing Instant Tea!

Reviewer2146688により 10 13, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have suffered for nearly two years since my Safeway, FoodLion and Giant supermarkets all ceased carrying plain Nestea ice te mix. I did not want lemon. I did not want other additives. I just wanted my instant ice tea. It goes with me on business trips, gets me through the summer heat and has become a necessity in my harried life. A friend suggested I try the web to find the product at a small store that would mail order deliver AND HERE YOU ARE. Delivery was just barely two days. I am thoroughly happy - please keep selling this item and I will keep buying it! THANK YOU!!!!! -

Nestea Unsweetend Ice Tea Mix

4820461354532759763により 2 24, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product. Almost impossible to find. We have been using it for many years. Thanks to iherb I can order a case at a time and save money doing it. Thanks iherb!

밀크티만들어먹기좋다

5096675981305841129により 10 20, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

향은 좀 부족하지만 편리해서 좋음

UGH

5636824469202448877により 11 24, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

it tastes HORRIBLE. OH MY GOD. threw it away immediately.

вкусно

5422881348376506827により 7 31, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

с лимоном просто прелесть пью без сахара если не любите крепкий чай убавьте норму в половину

Do not recommend

4736521652855973718により 11 18, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am kind of disappointed by this nestea. It just tastes like a bad Yellow Lipton replica...

not a fan

Reviewer1931308により 2 14, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

not a fan

It's not a tee taste

Reviewer2763699により 5 28, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Awful taste! It's not a tee taste. Отвратительный вкус, вообще непонятно, на что это похоже, но точно не на чай. Сыпала порошок и по инструкции и больше и меньше- ерунда полная, еще и изжога началась.

Horrible!

HeidiTにより 8 06, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I don't like waste, but this mix went straight into the bin after I tried it. I enjoy Nestea's sweetened versions, but this tastes awful, and it actually made my mouth feel dry as I drank it.

Pure tea!

Jasmine44により 8 03, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am so happy to find a product that is 100% tea...no sweeteners or additives. Makes summer iced tea a snap to make!

1-10 件/合計 41