JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

I'm a skeptic, I'm a believer

Reviewer1706725により 11 17, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

As a physician, I get lots of coughing in my face on a daily basis. I read a review of Umcka in one of my journals, which cited a statistically sound study showing the beneficial effects. I have used it twice so far this year when I started with cold symptoms, and the virus lasted less time and was much less severe. I bought extra to keep on hand! I have had much less success with several products (effervescent tabs, nasal swabs) bought at my local drugstore, so I will continue to order this.

Umcka Original Drops

Reviewer1019742により 10 21, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Doctor's diagnosis was bronchitis so he suggested Umcka which he carries in his office. Started taking it right away (had been about a day since first symptoms and started hacking). I believe taking it prevented the bronchitis and cough from getting worse. The usual weeks and weeks of cough were gone after 2 days! Years ago I used the cough syrup which didn't help much, but the drops seem to be much more effective.

Umcka

Reviewer2167318により 6 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We have been using this for many years. As long as you start right when you feel something is coming on, seems to work Wonders. Kept me out of the DR office for years. I do combine it with other herbs and supplements.

эту фирму люблю

4692636343357669974により 7 24, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

беру не первый раз у этого производителя и вам советую

от простуды

Reviewer2467167により 7 14, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Вроде помогает. Принимать нужно начинать как можно раньше.

recommended

Reviewer1242303により 7 29, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

If I use in winter when I feel a tickle in my throat it will alleviate symptoms directly. Seems to work for me.

Very helpful

Reviewer1362239により 4 16, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This helps to get over colds faster, especially if taken at the first sign of a cold.

Good Product

Reviewer2330344により 4 10, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product really works

This is the stuff!

Reviewer1621925により 2 17, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Use it to prevent a cold you feel coming on, or to lessen and shorten the symptoms of one that has taken hold. Works better than anything else we've used.

My family's #1 cold remedy

Reviewer3199351により 10 22, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My children react to this really well. It makes their noses run and their coughs more effective to get a cold over with faster. My children actually like the flavor of original drops, so I never bother with the children's version.

1-10 件/合計 36