JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Wonderful product

Reviewer3026634により 11 15, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is also a part of my regiman and it has made a huge difference in my digestive tract, keeping me regular and helps with the overabundance of yeast. My body has many autoimmune disorders, like MS, Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism and prediabetes and high chloresteral and this has helped with all my problems with my other products I use.

Very Efficient Natural Product

Reviewer2096888により 11 13, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

As soon as I started taking one Probifia Pearl a day, I was able to stop taking two capsules of another supplement twice a day. The Probifia Pearls have completely eliminated my IBS symptoms. I am very satisfied with them.

Convenient

Reviewer1462610により 10 10, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

If you don't like taking huge "horse pills" or you already have tons of things your taking already, this little tiny pill won't add much to your burden. Good product.

Simple and Effective

Reviewer1034218により 9 07, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

One a day gets the digestive tract working. The best of it is "no refrigeration".

Awesome!

Reviewer2426925により 3 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Wonderful probiotics! Husband was having lingering problems after a severe bacterial infection but it cleared right up with just one of these a day.

Primadophilus, Profibia Pearls

Reviewer2324732により 5 27, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I believe this product increases the body's resistance to various infections. I believe t helps keep the bowel consistency in a healthy state and appears to minimize flatulence.

limpinlou

Reviewer2487282により 10 17, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

more regular than EVER!

Has decreased gas

aestheticmedicalreviewsにより 10 02, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

only taken a weeks worth - seems to be helping bloating and flatulence

Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Probifia Pearls

Reviewer2561619により 6 06, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Works great.

No Complaints!

Reviewer1858602により 4 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have combined the Reuteri Pearls with the Probifia Pearls and have found them to be beneficial; digestion appears to have improved as well. I'm sure this product is fine on its own, but it appears to work well together with the Probifia.

1-10 件/合計 25