JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Great aid for congestion & earaches!

Reviewer3014540により 7 17, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My family has used this herbal remedy for over 25 years with excellent results. If anyone has a cold or flu, this can help it clear up without going into the ears or sinuses. I have used it many times, and it even helped relieve fluid behind the eardrum, when my 10 year-old couldn't hear out of her ear, after one day of use. When my children were OVER a year old, I would open a capsule and mix 1/3 to 1/2 of it, depending on their weights, in a spoon with honey for any congestion, as often as directed- it has a slightly medicinal taste. I gave them plenty of water to drink. They recovered quickly, without developing an ear infection. Along with echinacea tincture, it saved our family many trips to the doctor, and doses of antibiotics!

Dry Noses and Ears

Reviewer2644239により 9 29, 2006 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product dries up mucous and ear fluid. My baby's ears were completely plugged (flat tympanogram at the ENT), but after a week or so on this, his ears were clear!

Fenugreek-Thyme

Reviewer1416853により 11 07, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I used a supplement Sinupret by Bionorica that worked for sinuses VERY well. When I got bronchitis I wanted to try their Bronchipret but couldn't wait for the mailing time. Their ingredients were Thyme and Primrose Oil. So I bought those at the store and it worked on my lungs! My wife had that coughing bug and I ordered the Fenu-Thyme. It helped break up the cough! I also had her taking GSE to kill the bug, B-complex, and Olive-Leaf extract)

Great combination

Reviewer1857955により 9 22, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've used this combination for years and it works great for helping to control excess mucus and keep your lungs clear.

Good Stuff!

Reviewer3255153により 5 05, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Always use Natures Way! My husband and I use this mostly in the winter time, he is prone to chest colds. It has a way of getting phlem up and out. We use it more often when we travel by plane and other public transport.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1862130により 9 06, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This natural remedy has replaced an inhaler that I needed for hoarsness and congestion from molds and allergens here in East TN. It actually works better than the inhaler!!

Great for mucous.

Reviewer2395445により 12 01, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great for cold and flu season. Helps to break down mucous and congestion. Must be consistant with product though, it would help to take on a daily basis, if you are troubled with congestion.

Helps

Reviewer2822272により 2 14, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Helped me get over a cold. I quit taking Advil cold and sinus and this stuff cleared me up in a couple of days. Great! I will always have some on hand from now on.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Helps keep my lungs clear

Reviewer1530174により 1 17, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This I use all winter long to help ward off the dreaded bronchitis that I used to get every year around Christmas. I believe I have had only one bout with that monster in the last 3 years, and it was a lot milder than before.

Nature's Way, Fenu-Thyme, 450 mg, 100 Capsu