JA

日本語
レビューを検索

КЛЮКВА

ivannaにより 12 22, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

для урологического здоровья и нормального самочувствия - пью по 1 капс. ежедневно. Клюква- просто супер ягода, но если кислотность организма не позволяет есть живьём её- то капсулы- просто спасение! Рекомендую!

정말 효과 있네요...

Reviewer3271824により 2 16, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

1년5개월전에 신우신염으로 입원했었구요.. 그뒤로 방광염이 몇번씩이나 재발하더라구요... 그때마다 병원가서 검사받고 약처방 받고...그때 뿐이더군요... 그러던중 이리저리 검색해서 이제품을 알게되었는데... 효과가 좋은지 사람들의 평이 좋더라구요... 믿져야 본전이지 하는 심정으로 구매해서 현재 40일째 복용하고 있는데... 기분탓도 조금은 있겠죠~~ 암튼 예전보다 많이 좋아진거 같아요.... 꾸준히 복용하려구요...

Good Stuff!

Reviewer3014247により 6 19, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been taking cranberry for years now. I used to get Urinary Tract Infections all the time --- but taking just one tablet a day has kept that from happening again! My sister started taking cranberry just a few months ago -- after several bouts with UTI's. She swears by this method!

Awesome Stuff!

Reviewer3129910により 2 19, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love how this prevents bladder infections, without my having to drink high calorie juice.

yum

Reviewer3311989により 11 10, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i take cranberry pills with D-Mannose and the combo seems to keep my uti's away!

Very good product!

4923082230055063032により 3 26, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The best natural alternative for Urinary Tract Infections prevention. I take these capsules for for over a year and since then , I have never had an infection again!

Granberry

5371055619039237780により 6 07, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It helped with Urinary Problems

5736107780901347069により 12 15, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great

Tablets versus capsules

Reviewer1497314により 2 07, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I find these tablets quite hard to swallow. I think I'll try the capsules next time. Otherwise the results are good.

Urinary tract protection.

Reviewer2364344により 9 04, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

So far so good. This is much easier thank drinking juice every day.

1-10 件/合計 14