JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 47
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Effective against lyme

Reviewer2564804により 11 11, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Helps me with lyme disease. Did however cause intensive herxheimer reactions in the beginning. To help with the herxheimer reaction Enteric coated Bromelain E 200mg from Intensive Nutrition, taken 3 times a day on a fasting stomach, has helped. Only the enteric coated bromelain has helped. My experience is, though, that Andrographis needs to be complemented with other methods (standard antibiotics, Rifing, etc) to achive full effect against lyme.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

5

Juliyaにより 12 29, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Спаслась им в этот раз от тонзиллита. Как только наступает зима мое горло начинает болеть и появляются на миндалинах белые точки ((((. Антибиотики пить очень не хочется, поэтому пила андрографис и он помог! Надеюсь эффект будет длительным. Кстати, очень удобно, что он в капсулах, ибо горький до ужаса.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Amazing stuff-wish I found it earlier

Reviewer1139510により 8 31, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I contracted acute pneumonia and after finishing my antibiotic I reached a point where I wasn't feeling better or progressing. I took everything I could get my hands on and nothing really worked. I remembered I had a bottle of this exact product somewhere and I found it and started taking 2 per day. During the second day I suddenly started feeling more energetic and finally felt like I was not ill (you know, that acidic strange feeling). I am taking it still and will do for a week or so. I finally feel almost like normal again. Andrographis will be my immediate go to remedy if I ever get sick again. Elderberry, Umcka, Echinacea, even Goldenseal did not help me like this product did.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Нормально

jviolinkaにより 6 11, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Андрографис- маст хэв в моей аптечке. Если болею ОРВИ или гриппом - пью курсом 10 дней. И не надо никаких циклоферонов и т.д., сильная штука. Выздоравливаю быстрее, чем обычно. Звездочку сняла, потому что у другого производителя эффект от Андрографиса мне показался более выраженным.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Recommended by Stephen Buhner for Lyme

Reviewer1003688により 8 15, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Stephen Buhner recommends this brand/bottle for his Core Lyme protocol

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Andrographis

Reviewer2552744により 12 29, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Just tried it and it seemed to help kick my virus (the kind that won't go away).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Andrographis

Reviewer3150614により 12 14, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

An excellent medication to take to avoid colds and any other airborne virus. We use this when we fly and haven't gotten a cold on a plane since!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

amazing, works fast.

Reviewer1814780により 4 21, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband has had a chest-thing for a few weeks now. I'm so glad I found this! He took it for the first time last night and I couldn't believe how much quieter he was breathing--and less snoring because of his sinuses. This morning, he told me that he was amazed how well it worked, and that he's gotten his first good night's sleep in weeks. I will always keep this on hand from now on!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Эффект есть

5700890436175051485により 2 22, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Принимала, как только почувствовала первые признаки ОРВИ (першение в носоглотке). В результате болела всего один день, температуры не было. Пропила неделю. В течение этой недели испытывала слабость, сонливость, легкое першение в носоглотке, но отсутствовали такие симптомы как насморк, кашель, температура. Осталась довольна.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

No colds

Reviewer2007408により 10 18, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I haven't a cold since I started using this 2 years ago. As soon as I feel like I might be getting a cold, I start taking this. I will also take it if I have been around someone with a cold. I don't ever want to be with out this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 47

1 2 3 4 5