JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Reviewer2035571により 8 09, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

This drink works!

Reviewer3088852により 5 31, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Good shake

Reviewer3138679により 12 21, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Reviewer1744579により 3 08, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

قوي

5640710249095914779により 6 14, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

قوي و شفت نتيجته الرائعه ، لكن طعمه مو حلوه ابد ، اذا خلطته مع عصير التفاح أو الليمون يصير احسن

Great Product Except for Added Crystalline Fructose

Reviewer3061925により 8 30, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great formula, except that it has 10g sugar per serving, largely derived from added crystalline fructose.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake

Reviewer1655713により 6 26, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love this energy shake - and the price - will be back to reorder - Thank You

A daily vitamine boost!

Reviewer2167634により 4 02, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I drink this every morning and prepare it with soy milk, fruit, such as a banana or frozen blueberries and ice. Sometimes I add a little V8 Splash diet fruit drink for added flavor. Rather than swollowing a bunch of vitamin pills, this is a nice alternative and provides a healthy breakfast.

A boost of energy!

Reviewer3269714により 1 15, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

good combination of extra protein vitamins and energy

a great start to my day

Reviewer1444391により 11 28, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I get everything I need to start my day in this shake, and although it looks rather green and unappealling, it does taste good and keeps me going through until lunch without the need for a mid-morning snack. I don't take any additional vitamins when I use this, and despite it being available here in the UK, it is still better value for me to buy it online and courier it over (and it arrived within 2 days of me placing the order). Will be ordering this again!

1-10 件/合計 29