JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Tremendous Product but shipping price now unaffordable

Reviewer2320699により 3 22, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Thumbs down on Iherb and the change in shipping prices to Canada. I can no longer afford this product.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great alternative to Prilosec.

5315172394141395448により 12 25, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Suffered with GERD and heart burn issues for 25 plus years. All that time I was hooked on Prilosec to find relief. Tried switching to apple cider vinegar and found a great alternative for heart burn relief. Drinking ACV was difficult because of the strong taste, so I switch to the pill form 250mg Nature's Life ACV and it work just as well as the liquid ACV without the horrible taste. I take 3 or 4 pill after every meal and have no need to take the Prilosec anymore. Strongly recommend this product as healthy alternative to OTC acid blockers.

Convenient Apple Cider

tsalachにより 4 06, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Am taking it where ever I go in my bag. Take 1 tablet with my meals and boosted my digestion. No acid reflux ever since taking apple cider. I do consume the liquid form as well, when I am at home.

Natures's Life Apple Cider Vinegar

5021014985406380991により 5 19, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great product when you want to take it but you don't want to drink it.

Just plain good for you

Reviewer1685556により 3 12, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

ACV should be a staple. It kills Candida, it balances pH, it just makes your body happy. And taking capsules is the best way to ensure that you are getting it. The liquid stuff can be difficult to drink sometimes.

satisfied

Reviewer2468033により 7 14, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Thank you , I'm happy with my product

아직 섭취전.

RONSSOにより 3 21, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

21st Century 제품 먹다가 가격도 자꾸 올라서 비슷한 가격이면 더 좋을 걸 사자 싶어서 이 제품이 acetic acid가 35%라서 구입해봤어요. 아직 먹진 않았는데 acetic acid가 35%라 위 약하신 분들은 부담있을듯,

Capsulas vinagre de manzana

5412488339528765827により 11 30, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Las tomo antes de las comidas,me va bien para ir al baño sin problemas.

No difference

5164525037935865400により 3 28, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I just start taking but I can say that I don't feel any difference. I use now only when I am out of home and don't have my Apple vinegar with me. I will use until end anyway. Maybe something change after the second one, but I will not buy again.

1-9 件/合計 9