JA
日本語
レビューを検索

A must have!!!!!!

Reviewer2196684により 3 08, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've used this product for over 7 years and it's a must have for me and my family. I love this product and I'm glad that iherb.com has this product for the price, great price. In the health food store and whole foods sometimes they don't carry acidophilus in a no milk formula. Thanks iherb.....

Apple Orchard Acidophilus

Reviewer2180812により 12 09, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great product. There is nothing else on the market that contains this spectrum of amino acids and comes in a very digestible form that happens to taste so good.

probiotic

Reviewer2434500により 8 10, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

this is almost essential for vegans or near vegans.....a boost in aminos that you feel working.probiotic is the best i have tried so far.not giving5 stars only because it is a little de-hydrating(probably due to the fiber content) good to drink plenty of water while taking it.

acidophilis

Reviewer2218920により 2 15, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great product. highly allergic to a lot of stuff. No problems with this at all.

product

Reviewer1671497により 2 21, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've used this for years because it's non-dairy, good taste and an effective probiotic. This is also a reliable company.

Oooo.... Delicious!

Reviewer1271345により 3 20, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The first time I tried this, I was almost addicted to it. Unfortunately no one else in my family seem to have the same thought as me, so I ended up drinking most of it. The green apple flavor makes it enjoyable but I really like the ingredients that it contains. When they made this, they really took their time in what they decided to put in it. So many companies are quick to put a product out without concern for their customers but Nature's Life got it right when they made this! It would be nice to have other flavors but I'm good with the Apple Orchard! Just make sure to drink it up within 1 month as it tends to get a bit strong & the ingredients start to collect near the opening.

how it works

4997430017370109064により 1 30, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Works Awesome. Best thing that"s natural.

Good product

5670328906702435857により 12 04, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love the tarty apple flavour of this. I have digestion problems but this is so easily digestible.

1-8 件/合計 8