JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Finally Something Works for PMS

Reviewer1326044により 2 24, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used this for the last two months and it is by far the best of anything I have tried. I have had severe PMS/PMDD for over 38 years and finally found Vitex. btw, the pill form did not work. This extract works within about 3 minutes for pelvic pain and the associated bad mood. I wish I had found this 38 years ago, I have about 7 days a month of my life back.

better absorbtion than tablets

Reviewer2100245により 2 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Nature's Answer carries quality products. I especially like their alcohol free tinctures and find that a liquid herb usually has better absorbtion than a tablet....pms symptons virtually gone :) Great service as usual from iherb! cheers!

Good for balancing hormones, taken with Saw Palmetto & Sarsparilla

Reviewer2841114により 12 16, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Herbal combination taken for first 14 days of cycle about 15 drops of each a day to fix amenorrhoe and hair loss, due to an unusual hormone shift, undetected by medical tests, which I suspected could have been oestrogen dominance. Reset my system nicely and only used half of each of the bottles.

Great product for PMS!!!

Reviewer3278817により 8 11, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product has helped me immensely with my PMS!!! I used to get very moody and have frequent mood swings before my periods, I got feelings of rage, despair and cried a lot. I also got very bad menstrual cramps and sore and swollen breasts. I have taken this product now for a couple of months and all of my mood swings have disappeared!!! I can't believe it!!! I wish I had known about this sooner! I have also had no more menstrual cramps. I absolutely recommend this to everyone who has these types of problems. I start taking the extract 2 weeks before my period starts. Take half a dropper 3 times a day, then stop taking it once my period starts. Then start again 2 weeks before my period starts again. This works great!!!

Hot flash relief

Reviewer2809906により 2 23, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Vitex has really helped me with my hot flashes and it helped with the moods often associated with hot flashes. I feel more positive. If I do get a hot flash, it is much lighter and over faster so Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry has been a wonderful product for me.

Got my BFP!!!

Reviewer2213318により 10 31, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been trying to concieve for 6 months, and nothing was happening. Ive never been diagnosed with PCOS, but i suspect that I just wasnt ovulating. I took one dropperful every morning for 2 cycles, and I just got a postive pregnancy test! It doesnt taste bad, and i like the pure extract with no alcohol.

46 and trying to stop the aging process

Reviewer3139375により 9 14, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Vitex has helped me with hot flashes and regulated my periods. Before taking it they were quarterly. Now I'm trying to conceive and they're monthly like clock work. Thank you.

Works on hormonal acne

Reviewer2812719により 2 05, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product has worked to control hormonal adult acne on my chin, since taking it I have had clear skin (2 months) and do not break out when I have my period (which would happen). I have had to take the pill to control acne (and may still get some) and because this product controls break outs, now would not have to. This is a great alternative that works and would recommend something to try.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Агнус Кастус ((Vitex agnus-castus L.)

Ksenechkaにより 2 05, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Агнус Кастус - называют так же авраамово дерево, прутняк или в наших аптеках продается мастодинон. Принимать еще не пробовала.

good stuff

Reviewer1974525により 12 11, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been using it for a month and I can see improvement already. PMS symptoms much less severe this go-round.

1-10 件/合計 48