JA

日本語
レビューを検索

маловато

Raritetにより 8 20, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

неплохие рейши, но на нормальный курс лечения банки не хватает, а вот кто пьет для профилактики нормально, и все же именно эти мне кажуться слабенькими...

有效

5258127736862845086により 3 08, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

最初買來給家中老狗吃,每日一顆,老狗連續吃一個月後精神變得很好 後來我們人也跟著吃,睡前吃兩顆,醒後整天都比較精神不易累,暫時很滿意,已回購三瓶全家人用 如覺得意見有幫助,請按一下 有用的 來支持一下,謝謝~

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

amazing natural remedy from mother nature

Reviewer3230541により 4 27, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great for your immune system as well as to lower your colesterol level

highly recommended

Reviewer1198546により 2 13, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been using Reishi mushroom to boost my immune system, and the results speak for themselves. I haven't been sick in more than a year since I've been using it. If you want to be healthy naturally, I recommend this.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It is horribly! A sand is in capsules!

Reviewer2653610により 4 02, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Это ужасно! Песок нашел в капсулах! Качество просто ужасное! It is horribly! A sand is in capsules!

Calm energy

francesjoanにより 5 29, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this in the morning and notice more energy. I use a sleeping pill most nights and have that sluggish feeling the next morning. This helps to make my mornings better.

ganoderma

Hungarianにより 11 01, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

good price / value

Reishi

Reviewer1063189により 8 10, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I originally bought this product for immune support but found that it also helps with anxiety.

reishi mushrooms

Reviewer2952158により 4 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

experienced cramps and gas when on full dosage

Good for respiratory support

huck03により 8 05, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have asthma. I take two a day, along with Holy Basil, for respiratory support. While the Holy Basil is what gives me the most relief, I do notice a difference in ease of breathing when NOT taking the reishi as well. I've also noticed increased immunity. However, I've noticed NO difference in mood or cholesterol levels (other areas in which reishi is supposed to improve) in the many months I've been using this product. Still, it's worth using for what it does do!

1-10 件/合計 17