JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Lighten dark eye circles

Reviewer1359863により 10 06, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

To make a daytime eye cream in a two ounce jar. I use a K cream with 3 drops licorice root to lighten dark circles around eye. I alternate this with a Retinol cream at night. My eyes are beginning to show signs of encouragement!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

wonderful for adrenal fatigue!!

Reviewer1029503により 3 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I cannot live with out this! It extends the half-life of cortisol and those with adrenal fatigue do not produce enough cortisol. This gives me so much more energy, with out as many slumps. Will take it everyday, forever! This is a very high quality bio-chelated product that is very absorbable !

excellent

Reviewer1933721により 2 26, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

helped my low cortisol levels instanly when doctors treatment did not

Help for adrenal fatigue

4937654424023609850により 10 18, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I used this product in conjunction with Isocort to help raise my flagging cortisol levels and treat adrenal fatigue. I take 2ml twice per day along with 4 pellets of Isocort, and it's worked like a charm.

the real thing

Reviewer1876891により 5 23, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

If you have adrenal fatigue take licorice. Very often 'anise' is called licorice but it's not. You need glycyrrhiza glabra, which this product is. It helps to heal and restore the body. However, and importantly, from what I understand it should not be used by people with high blood pressure.

حلو للجسم ...

Amela-885により 3 04, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

استخدمة للهالات السوداء عندي الطريقة بصفحتي بالانستقرام 👌🏻☺️

Good!

5191225060319658602により 10 18, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I added it in my homemade cosmetic. It lighted the dark spot! I use this with witch hazel extra and others essential oil, it works!

حلو

lolwah83により 12 01, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

له فوائد حلوه للجسم

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Nature's Answer, Licorice Root, alcohol-free, 1fl.

Reviewer3063962により 1 08, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This combined with DGL is helping soothe a painful spot in my stomach.

Medical Medium Anthony Williams recommended product

4704344410793557093により 9 24, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

40 drops 4x daily this doesn't last long and depending on the dropper fitting may leak. Just have to get into the habit of adding drops to your water throughout the day. I personally prefer capsules to tinctures even though tinctures are stronger with a higher absorbency rate.

1-10 件/合計 69