JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-7 件/合計 7
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Service review

Reviewer1868060により 3 21, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am very happy with your service and prompt delivery. Your ordering system was very user friendly and the bonus, as well as flat rate freight is a pleasure to purchase from you. I will most certianly be doing so again. Many thanks

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

love it, works great.

Reviewer1233279により 10 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

this has help so much

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great to curb sugar cravings

5535507968177700147により 5 03, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have found this so helpful in curbing my cravings for carbs. Whenever I get those very persistent cravings, just take this and they go away. Also good to stop them before they start.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Ms

5380954914551003161により 2 19, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I ordered 2 of these product and paid for them yet l received one. I have sent email with no respond and there is no telephone number to contact. you. Hence am disappointed and would like a respond ASAP.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Снижает тягу к сладкому, помогает контролировать уровень сахара в крови

5039023642982465481により 4 14, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Я очень довольна. Взяла по рекомендации для снижения тяги к сладкому. У меня ежемемячно пару недель непреодолимая тяга к шоколаду и булкам. Был скепсис, но, к счастью, он не оправдался. 4 капли на язык, вкус бяк, но рецепторы сладкое не чувствуют. Смысл есть конфету, если на вкус она как пластилин? Потом прочитала, что можно пить как профилактику диабета. Именно диабетом меня пугает эндокринодог. 26 кап на стакан воды ежедневно. Так теперь и принимаю. Заказала 2ой флакон. Кстати, внутри удобная пипетка. Однозначно буду брать еще.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Bitter

Reviewer2716972により 2 06, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Bitter but seems to be working. I might try a cap form of delivery next order.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Gymnema Leaf, Alcohol/ Shipping

Reviewer1436575により 12 14, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Although I have been asked to rate this product. I can not proceed to do this until I receive it. I ordered it on 11/19/08. I thought this product would be in as quickly as my previous order. I moved on 11/27/08 without my order. I have been charged for it. But I dont have it. Perhaps when I recieve it, I can revisit the site and rate the actual product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-7 件/合計 7