JA

日本語
レビューを検索

NO COLD FOR TWO YEARS

Reviewer1976648により 3 06, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'VE BEEN TAKING IT FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND I HAVEN'T HAD A COLD UNTIL NOW.

預防感冒

5511684054427821820により 9 30, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

出現喉嚨不舒服或輕微鼻塞的症狀 在半杯溫熱的水裡加入一滴管喝下 隔天起床症狀都消失了 預防感冒很有效果!

Works

5138347109585906719により 1 21, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Echinacea works for me if taken early when symtoms of cold/flue! Together with rest!! This seems to be a strong brand:)!

good product

Reviewer2878046により 11 22, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been taking this product for about 2 years but only when sickness happens. I also take it with Beta Glucan and other immune system boosters like Vit C, Elder Berry or Olive Leave. The combination of products work wonders. I am never sick more than two days. I also give this to my kids in smaller dosage. This, like other products, works best when you start taking it immediately when you see the potential of sickness coming. Alcohol free is also the best.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

immune boosting, high quality echinacea

milkandhoneymommaにより 11 19, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This has helped us handle the colds and infections of the changing season. It even has the signature sweetness of the fresh plant, so my kids drink it without a fuss!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Everyone needs some Echinacea on hand!

Reviewer3173319により 1 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

As a student of history, I can tell you this stuff has been in folk's medicine cabinets for a long, long time. It really works too! You don't take it everyday, only when you start feeling icky. Every single time I have started to feel under the weather I start taking the Echinacea!

It works!

Reviewer1096071により 8 23, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great product.

awsome

Reviewer1006196により 4 11, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

best product in its category

good quality

Reviewer1058619により 4 08, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

not the cheapest , but iherb has a decent price and it is good quality.

Easy, Effective, Echinacea

Reviewer2249353により 1 06, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used Echinacea in the pill form in the past. But after trying this product I will never go back. Nature's Answer is the most effective Echinacea I have ever used. If I know I may be exposed to people with colds or flu such as Christmas shoppers or at holiday festivities, I take Echinacea 2 days before, during, and 2 days after the potential exposure. Or if I feel a cold or illness creeping up on me, I begin taking Echinacea and continue it for 3-5 days. Keeps me well and at 70 years of age that's my goal.

1-10 件/合計 11