JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 136
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

The final piece to the Fibromyalgia puzzle

Reviewer1666268により 5 13, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been learning the cause/s and possible cure for fibromyalgia. I went from a total cripple who couldn't walk without feeling hot broken glass in her feet & who had to sleep on her back with four pillows propping various limbs to a lady who rides her bike 12-20 miles per week and is about to start dance lessons. The first and foremost relief was found on the www.msgmyth.com site. I learned to eat an extremely "clean" diet. It only took a month to get all the sources of my agony discovered and eliminated. I still had some trouble with insomnia and muscle cramps, etc. Then I discovered that magnesium blocks the glutamate receptors in our brains. I started taking this powder every morning and every night and I am feeling like a 23-year-old! Now, if my food has a small amount of natural glutamic acid or even a little free glutamic acid in it I don't have a huge bout of pain and agony. I just drink my magic fizzy! I love this stuff.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Natural vitality Natural Calm

Reviewer2407844により 12 11, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My review is for Natural Calm which I have been taking for a couple of years. It is awesome, I had problems with skipped heartbeats and since I am on this product they have completely disappeared. I am hoping that the natural calm with the calcium will be as helpful with the osteopina I have. I am expecting it to be as great a product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Natural Calm

Reviewer1575478により 3 07, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This stuff has really helped relax my muscles in my back and stop some awful headaches. I have been sleeping better. Prompt delivery and great price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product

Reviewer2000525により 7 02, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Give it to my son to help relieve his tics...can tell when I don't give it to him for a few nights. Husband takes it just to feel better. We mix it with some v-8 fusion to give it a better taste

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отличный продукт.

5501672089088762484により 8 15, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Меня мучила бессонница и раздражительность, так же принимала гормональные препараты, а они вымывают кальций из организма. Поэтому я приобрела "Натурал калм", который содержит кальций и магний. У меня был очень сильный стресс выпила "натурал калм" через три минуты меня отпустила. Раньше о таком я и мечтать не могла.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Fabulous for PMS

Reviewer1863318により 8 18, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I recently learned how Magnesium is required for stress, and after tracking it, how little I was getting; once I started taking a tablespoon daily, my PMS was greatly relieved. I thank you, and so do my roommates!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Product satisfaction

Reviewer2549475により 12 18, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I purchased this product upon avice of my M.D. to alleviate nocturnal leg cramps. It has worked quite well. I take two teaspoons in a small glass of orange juice; stirred vigorously.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Natural Calm

Reviewer1616642により 5 23, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love the product because you get enough vit.c and vit.d3. It also helps to sleep through the night . It rates a 5!!!!!!!!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Calm

Reviewer2148609により 2 03, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have heart palpitations and this product helps stabalize them. It also helps me sleep better, and seems to keep my digestive system working better. Great product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Это то что мне нужно!

5353828716329471104により 6 21, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Хорошо успокаивает.Если нервничаю пью дополнительно.Нормализовался стул,сплю как убитая и целый день проходит бодрячком)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 136

1 2 3 4 5