JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Works really well

Reviewer2784093により 3 28, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been using Remifemin for a couple of years now, but this works better, and it's much cheaper, also! I'll continue buying this product to alleviate hot flashes.

natural factors, black cohosh

Reviewer2966664により 10 05, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This herb stops hot flashes and is so much cheaper than remefemin! Why pay more.

Works for me

Reviewer3066108により 5 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really believe this product has lessened my hot flashes. I was having hot flashes every 45 minutes. And now I have from 3-5 a day.

вдобавок к изофлавонам сои

5314735039859469212により 8 30, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

перименопауза, менопауза - эта трава мастхэв. и тогда экипирован почти полностью для этого непростого пути)

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good after menopause too!

Reviewer2092134により 10 05, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good product and good price. Love iHerb.

Mrs. P. S. Davies

Reviewer2007879により 11 10, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have taken Black Cohosh for several years and thought my problems were over so I stopped taking it, not so. I researched for the best product without going back into the pharmaceutical products and decided on this one. It is a little early to tell yet, but there has been a significant difference in my discomfort.

эффект чувствуется сразу

InnaShにより 3 28, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Снимает недомогание и неприятные ощущения при ПМС, и не приходится долго ждать накопительного эффекта, это очень радует.

Menopause

Reviewer1832676により 10 30, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

For relief of night sweats & irritability, this is great. It is standardized, so you can trust that it will work.

Really works!

Reviewer1019614により 3 16, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Made my hot flashes stop and night sweats reduce by 80%. Needs 2 or 3 days to kick in but works well.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Life changing for night sweats

5543301567856632713により 3 10, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought these for an elderly friend (83 years young) who was having very distressing night sweats. After enduring every test possible by an array of doctors and other health care professionals. They basically told her there was nothing more they could do to help and she would just have to live with them. After doing a lot of research on the internet and seeing the excellent reviews for this product. I thought it was worth a try and she had nothing to lose by giving it a go. Well I am so relieved to say that she is so happy and it shows. Waking up a couple of times every night drenched in sweat is very tiring. Night sweats are rare now and she has only been taking them for a few months. Give them a go they could change your life too.

1-10 件/合計 14