JA

日本語
レビューを検索

настроение

Raritetにより 8 25, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

пью это зимой, короткими курсами, и всегда отмечаю хорошее настроение во время курса, таблеточки небольшие, пить нормально

natural factors vit d3 2000iu 90 tab

Reviewer3326997により 7 23, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husbands doctor told him to take these tab 2x a day, this was the best price, and I think they are helping my husband who does not get out in the sun at all.

Great Product!

Reviewer2587386により 2 21, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had been taking another brand of Vitamin D, but after changing to Natural Factors, my levels improved into the normal range for the first time in several years.

Great product...Great service

Reviewer1913908により 10 29, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Thanks, iHerb.com. The Vitamin D3 2000 iu, 90 tablet, Natural Factors product arrived quickly. It's just the right amount and size to take daily. I'll be back for more.

D3 to the rescue

Reviewer3058529により 1 17, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

More and more evidence suggests that we simply do not get enough D3 in our diets or through exposure to sunlight. Being winter time, I have stocked up on this great product and so far have not been plagued by illness. You can't beat the quality or the price of this gem.

excellent

Reviewer1182693により 11 04, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

very reliable brand

Mishunia from California

Reviewer3062789により 6 09, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good product, helps absorb calcium.

Very satisfied

Reviewer3308134により 3 13, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am very satisfied with this product and the speedy and accurate service of iHerb.com. Thank you, GL

Great!

healthyuにより 6 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

There are so many health benefits for taking D3 that you can check in vitamin books and do research. But since my ND doctor recommends this brand as one of the better brands using the higher quality ingredients and standards, I usually stick with this brand.

D3

Reviewer1257444により 5 13, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

For some reason I do not tolerate the D3 in oil.. This is slowly bringing up my D3 level.

1-10 件/合計 16