JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 34
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

отлично!!!

NadiaVoronaにより 10 01, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Недавно начала принимать, в комплексе с другими бад - за 2 дня ушло 1.5 кг. Употребляю вечером вместо ужина и после тренировок , очень приятный, нежный вкус и аромат, порошок светлорозового цвета, имеет приятный легкий клубничный запах..смешиваю с водой ,обезжиренным молоком, йогуртом или кефиром 0% в шейкере..есть мерная ложечка, продукта много, надолго хватит. Как заменитель пищи отличная вещь!!! Рекомендую!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Результат есть

Reviewer1030426により 1 06, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Похуделось за месяц на 5,5 кг, пью вместо ужина. На вкус очень даже ничего

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

slimstyles drink

Reviewer1300636により 1 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great product great price

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

child loves it and so do I

4665150658545277746により 9 21, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I purchased this flavor for my son to help keep him in check for football this season. He has always been a larger person and has to maitain weight to play. This really helps him stay on target and HE LOVES IT!!!!! The taste reminds you of drinking a real strawberry shake. The longer it sits the thicker it gets (he enjoys his thicker). There is no fighting to get him to drink it. I am very happy as a parent to have found this product. I drink it also and enjoy it. It works wonders!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Taste Leaves A Lot to Be Desired

Reviewer2524196により 7 29, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I did lose about 5 lbs, using this and the Natural Factors supplements, along with 20 minutes on the treadmill everyday for a month; as well as watching my food intake. The taste of this stuff is much less than desirable. I won't buy this one again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Nice taste.

Reviewer2453623により 1 07, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

At first I hated it !! By the second day I had a change of heart and I like it now. Been following this diet for two weeks now and have dropped 5 pounds so far. Kills your appetite, heartily recommend for sugar control and weight loss.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Strawberry Slim Styles Weight Loss Drink

Reviewer2632930により 12 24, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am happy with this flavor. I will order it again soon.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Dick Nichols

Reviewer2574317により 6 24, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product has helped in my weight control and helped reduce my blood sugar reading thus lowering my need for insulin.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Sweet!!!

Reviewer1359147により 6 12, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good product. It tastes very good with milk and is filling. I recommend it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

strawberry -my favourite

Reviewer1689049により 1 20, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A very real strawberry tasting drink or dessert. Just excellent!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 34

1 2 3 4