JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Best Buy For Goij

Reviewer1695904により 3 21, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellant value 40:1 concentrate, this means it is way more than what you get in Pardise herbs goji or Planetary herbals goji. Goji is rich in antioxidents, amino acids, valuable trace minerals and stimulates the pituitory gland to produces HGH. It helps omega 3 penetrate the cell memebrane:together they make the membrane more supple, all hormones, neurotransmitter and insulin receptors function more effeicently. It's good for the eyes, liver, immune sytstem and increses libido. It helps you feel younger and have more energy avaliable.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2674066により 12 01, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I get the same boost from these capsules that I do from the juice. I was using Nature's Answer Goji Juice, which is also very good. These are more convenient and can be taken when I travel. Both give me energy. I'm using these in conjunction with DHEA, 7Keto DHEA, Foti, Chlorella and Aloe Vera morning and night to encourage the repair of tissues and reproduction of cells. This program is described in the appendix of The Metabolic Plan by Cherniske. I like Natural Factor's products.

Goji rich!

Reviewer2910546により 5 08, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A very pleasant product.I felt energised after taking 1-2 of these.. good product i am satisfied and also used opening the capsule and mix with water , tastes like goji! its a good product!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Годжи в капсулах - ядрененькая!

Master-Zdorovにより 11 04, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Красивая банка, внушительное количество капсул, доступная цена. Про состав и действие ищите огромную статью-обзор на блоге психолога счастья на русском языке. Не поленитесь так и наберите про годжи на блоге психолога счастья.

Love it!

4964849470181092737により 10 30, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had never tried Goji Berry before and after doing some research I choose iHerb 40 :1 concentrate vegetarian capsules. I noticed that it helped keep my mood up, increased my energy levels and improved digestion. Fast delivery and fair price. Highly recommended.

1-5 件/合計 5