JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 14
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Ginkgo Phytosome

Reviewer1370457により 6 18, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I appreciate the idea of trying to increase the bioavailability of ginkgo. Yet, this process apparently reduces the amount of actual ginkgo in the supplement -- which would be all right if that made it more potent. However, I recently discovered that ginkgo extract actually has an amazingly high absorption rate as it is (something like 80%-90%), so sticking with a plain (and less expensive) standardized extract is more than sufficient.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

рекомендуется всем

iherb-portalにより 1 01, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

заказывала для мужа, так как он занимается умственной деятельностью. несомненно, эффект чувствуется: улучшается память, становится легче сосредоточиться на чем-то, повышается работоспособность и устойчивость к нагрузкам. месяц приема, а эффект на лицо. рекомендуется всем.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The oldest tree, Mr. Ginkgo

Reviewer1234510により 10 21, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Been a believer in the one of the oldest trees on earth for about the last 10 years and still haven't forgotten my phone number. Not going with out taking them and have eaten the nuts straight from the trees during my travels. There is a lot more to them than just for the brain that is not said.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Works

Reviewer2679904により 4 21, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It doesn't take much. I empty approximately half of the capsule content into my morning smoothie and definitely feel a difference in my clarity of thought when I take it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Value!

Reviewer3111663により 7 07, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Really improves concentration and circulation! Enzymatic Therapy's Ultra Ginkgo is significantly stronger, but costs considerably more.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Fastest Ginkgo Absorption

Reviewer1198659により 12 04, 2006 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband and I have tried several brands of ginkgo biloba and this is by far the best. We notice effects of absorption after about 30 minutes.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good product

healthyuにより 10 01, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Although I like this brand, I am switching because this only provides 60 MG per cap, and the min suggested by my Naturalpath is much more than that.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

ginko shminko

Reviewer1247902により 6 04, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Gave me heart burn. NOW, 100% ginko works way better too.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Natural Factors, Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome

Reviewer1901840により 5 15, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Ginkgo, 60 mgcapsules

Reviewer1062827により 3 12, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great, as usual.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 14

1 2