JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Arthritis/Bursitis Miracle

Reviewer2807001により 3 14, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

3 capsules throughout the day, along with the same amount of vitamin c, provides complete relief of my pain. (Do not use if taking blood thinners, though.) The manager of my health food store told me about this miracle combination and I will be forever grateful.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product at a good price!

Reviewer1602564により 1 02, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Natural Factors Bromelain is a most effective product for post operative swelling and bruising! My doctor recommended two 500mg capsules 3 times daily (3000 mg daily) beginning two weeks prior to surgery (for a major tummy tuck) and for a month following surgery. Amazingly enough, I had barely any bruising and I found the Bromelain really helped with post-operative swelling.

Bromelain, a wonderful discovery

Reviewer1090244により 12 14, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Bromelain, I have found is a wonderful anti-inflammatory pain reliever. I have tried many different compounds and find this one to work very well.

bromelain

Reviewer2059083により 3 27, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Bromelain has been very helpful with my weak digestion. Eliminates the problems I was having with gas due to improperly beaking down food particles in the digestive tract.

would buy again

Reviewer1058619により 3 23, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very pleased with this product - have used as a digestive enzyme and to help with inflammation.

Using for joint issues

Reviewer1783842により 10 06, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been taking this on an empty stomach in the morning for years and by doing this I read where it would be helping my joints. At 66, I experience some knee issues sporadically, and that is my only problem. In recent years, I have added hyaluronic acid and Chrondroitin, however.

Natural Factors, Bromelain, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

AlexHaygにより 3 09, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

НАТУРАЛЬНЫЙ ПРЕПАРАТ ИЗ АНАНАСА ПОМОГАЕТ ПИЩЕВАРЕНИЮ - СТОИТ ИМЕТЬ ДОМА

Good product for gout

Reviewer2876967により 12 05, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

helps during gout attacks. I'm taking two a day right now, and go up to 6-10 a day if I get a gout bout. Really helps.

Natural Factors Bromelain

Reviewer1968599により 11 09, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Works better for me than HCI for digesting protein; never an acid overload.

Bromelain

Reviewer3189453により 6 21, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Seems to work as well as asperin.

1-10 件/合計 15