JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-8 件/合計 8
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

No more popping joints

CoolinArizonaにより 3 24, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using this product along with BioSil Advanced Collagen Generator for about a month now. 2 capsules a day. Having worked in the food service industry for over 20years carrying and lifting heavy trays, my shoulder joints were sore and popping every time I moved my arms to do gardening or any other rotating motion. This is my 2nd bottle and I literally have "no" joint pain and the popping has stopped completely. It might seem a little pricey, but "Oh so worth it" in my opinion. These 2 are now a regular part of my day and wouldn't be without them.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

не коллаген - для коллагена

5314735039859469212により 7 02, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Поскольку одни верят, что коллаген можно пить, а другие нет, я не знаю к кому примкнуть, и изящно уклонилась, купив вот это - для того чтобы собственный коллаген кааак заколосился и настало хорошо)) Это я принимаю вдобавок к Энимал Флекс, и очень довольна, и даже чувствую, как мои старые кости довольны мной))

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This really made a BIG difference with the healing of my back.

Reviewer2973820により 7 04, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After a year of trying different combinations to heal my *crushed back, adding this really made a huge difference. I add it to my Now Foods Calcium Magnesium supplements at night. Started out with the BioSil ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator with Now Foods Proline in the morning. I could feel it working/healing which led me to trying all of Natural Factors BioSil products. I also take the BioSil Bone Collagenizer with Calcium after lunch. These are the only products where I can literally feel the difference from day to day. *someone bear hugged me way too hard

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Bone Collagenizer

Reviewer2685897により 9 21, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I just started taking this product so I don't know if it is working. It was recommended to me by an osteopath. I am rather disappointed, however, that there are only 40 caps in the bottle. I would much prefer 60, even if the cost is higher. Hope the manufacturer consider increasing the amount.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Efectivo

4691758601745569177により 4 19, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

He repetido, la piel genial y los huesos mucho mejor, encantada!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Me está gustando

SaraGravesにより 4 12, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Llevo una semana aproximadamente tomando 2 cápsulas al día y estoy notando que realmente funcionan. Siempre me han sonado bastante algunas articulaciones y desde que tomo estas cápsulas me suenan mucho menos, mi hombro casi no suena y antes lo pasaba mal porque sonaba casi cada vez que lo movía.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Замечательный!

4967979621032850717により 4 03, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Принимала когда закончился Natural Factors, BioSil, ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator, 120 в капсулах. О таком состоянии кожи и цвете лица можно только мечтать. Выбрала бы его для постоянного приема, но цена кусается)).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

잘모르겠어요

5704838960107435728により 12 22, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

한통을 다먹었는데 다른 콜라겐이나 관절보조제에 비해 효과를 잘 못느끼겠어요.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-8 件/合計 8