JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Результат отсутствует

4716149223122336952により 3 01, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Добрый день, выпил две упаковки Natural Care по 180 капсул и результатов по уменьшению шума в ушах я не заметил и не почувствовал. Данный препарат мне не помог.

This really works

Reviewer1031449により 5 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Medical text says there is nothing you can do for ringing in the ears, but Ringstop has greatly reduced the problem for me.

Works!

Reviewer1214295により 7 30, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought these for my husband who has ringing in his ears as a result of a head injury from a car accident. Doctors could not do anything for him and told him he would have to "live with it"! I researched products on the Internet and came across Ring Stop at I-Herb and bought him 3 bottles to try over a course of several weeks to see if they would help - they DID! He won't be without them now. I did try a different product when he ran out of the Ring Stop but it did not work. He was delighted to get the Ring Stop again. I am so delighted that I-Herb is now carrying these in the larger quantity (before I was ordering the 60 capsules and had to buy more bottles). Now they are offering the 180 capsules which is a better deal! Thanks, I-Herb! RL in North Carolina

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It seems to be working/helping

Reviewer1196915により 11 08, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It's only been two and a half weeks since I started taking Ring Stop for tinnitus which had gotten quite severe in the past month. The ringing hasn't completely stopped but it is significantly less. I've also been getting more sleep and have reduced my stress which I believe is helping with the tinnitus. Best wishes to others seeking relief from the ringing and buzzing!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

RingStop Capsules don´t work for me

Reviewer1137755により 11 15, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After two weeks of taking them these pills don´t help me at all. I have tried some alternate methods to stop ringing in the ears and they are so much more effective. Try something different.

Ring stop

5190047846757291714により 3 20, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good supplément

Ring Stop Works!

5530480341533185444により 1 15, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Ring Stop is an excellent product for tinnitus. It really works- highly recommend this product!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This product really helps....

Reviewer2259781により 10 03, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I stocked up on the larger size in case they run out again. My husband can't live without it.

기분이 좋아진다고 할까 그냥 심적으로 안정감을 느낌니다

5457667918601168482により 4 07, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

병원에 가면 외쪽 귀 청력이 엄청 안 좋게 나오는데 약이 없다고 하더군요.. 그런데 청력 관련 약이 있기에 복용하고 있습니다. 복용 후 며칠이 지나서 귀 속이 간질간질한 느낌이 오기에 규칙적으로 먹고 있습니다.. 아무런 처방도 없이 그냥 있는 것 보단 약을 먹고 있어서 그런지 심리적으로 안정감을 느낌니다.. 약도 많이 들어 있고해서 희망을 가지고 약을 먹을 겁니다.

효과는 있어요.

5461862448672483973により 11 02, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

기존의 이명증상을 약간 완화시켜주는 효과가 있네요. 아주 낫게할 수는 없겠지만... 나름 도움이 되어 꾸준히 재구매하고 있습니다.

1-10 件/合計 13