JA
日本語
レビューを検索

BioTech, Shen Min for Men

Reviewer1309789により 10 16, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband has been using this product for about 6 months. His hair was getting very thin, but since he started taking Shen Min the thinning has stopped!! He is really pleased with the results.

It's good for my hair

Reviewer1063027により 1 25, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I can tell my hair grows much better with this supplement...faster. I will continue to use it.

Works for Psoriasis Hair Loss

Reviewer3031468により 12 09, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband was losing hair due to psoriasis and it pretty much filled back in after taking this supplement.

Shen Min Works

Reviewer1239388により 3 24, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using Shen Min for over a year and have noticed a lot less hair in the drain and on my pillow. Keep in mind that you have to use it for a few months before any results.

Solid, but pricey

5698323975356349324により 5 24, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been using Shen Min's Advanced Men's Formula for about 18 months now. After 18 months of use, I saw a little improvement in my finger and toenails (I have nail fungus (24+ years) that has cleared up in 7 of 10 toes via spit (it's full of antibodies and helps evoke a humoral response) and contributions from these products), however, I saw little improvement with my hair. By itself, it was not enough to do pretty much anything barring slowing down the rate of hair loss at the suggested dosage (I ran out a few times and immediately would notice an increase in hair loss within 5 to 7 days of being without it). When combined with other products, I did notice a minor gradual return of my hair, but would notice my hair again falling out within a week of being out of this product (the others lacked Fo Ti). Qualms: It's pricey when compared to other products (almost double if you buy the key ingredients He Shou Wu (Fo Ti) and Biotin), but a very solid formulation. If they ever lower the price, I'll be back.

dont bother

Reviewer1434851により 2 22, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a good product, though I didnt see much of an effort. The trouble with it is that you can buy all the major ingredients much cheaper elsewhere on iherbs. So dont waste your money buying this.

Merci

5417275595528000746により 3 14, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Très bon produit. Merci.

Super product

5515249066580164700により 3 19, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great n fast shipping

빠른 배송...

5231716317569148473により 6 17, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

3개월이상 복용해야 효과가 있다고 하니 3개월이후에 평가 다시 써야죠... 배송은 정말 빠르네요..

모발