JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Natrol Omega-3 Krill oil is a great buy...

Reviewer2655612により 2 14, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Many krill oil products require at least 2 "servings" per day...You only have to take one Natrol...A great way to save money and get the Omega-3s that you need...

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good product well priced.

Reviewer1432293により 5 01, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like the product because it is well presented and well priced.

Best Krill Oil product

Reviewer2804853により 3 14, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Best krill oil I've used. Reasonable price and good quality. When they added the lemon flavor cap, the capsules don't even smell nor taste bad. No after taste or burps, so it means they actually absorb fully.

Krill Oil Review

Reviewer2137932により 2 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I won't know how well this is working until my next labwork is done until April... I do like how it compares to other Krill Oil products; and especially like it better than taking multiple, giant fish oil caps!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Too soon to tell, but easy to digest

morganwellingerにより 7 27, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This seemed to be an excellent new product and was good for the price. Its my first bottle and I know it may be a bit too soon to tell, but they digest very easily and there are no smelly burps from it. Will definitely buy again.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Natrol Brand Omega-3 Krill Oil, Lemon scent.

5702615038509124220により 9 04, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is economically priced, and seems to be quite effective. Krill is a healthier choice than regular fish oil because krill are at the bottom of the food chain. I will order it again. I will even recommend it to others, but please note: DON'T BE FOOLED INTO THINKING THAT THERE IS NO FISHY AROMA... When I first opened the bottle, I thought I had been teleported into a Fish and Chips shop! It has a strong odor of fish WITH lemon.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

Reviewer1429744により 2 29, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like the fact that you only take one a day.

Helped my triglycerides

Reviewer1777503により 5 04, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Before taking krill oil, I was taking regular fish oil. my triglycerides were still high. after taking krill oil, my next blood work results showed them at healthy levels.

Economical

Reviewer2344984により 11 06, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

More oil in each capsule, so this is the cheapest brand I think. Cannot comment on krill oil quality in this product. The box is oversized, which is bad for the environment obviously.

Easy to swallow with no after taste