Small Bottle, Big Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm a firm believer in Probiotics and Natasha's Probiotic Face Cream seems to do the trick. I have problems with ingrown hairs and razor bumps and this product has definitely alleviated the problem and is clearing up my skin. I have only been using it for 2 weeks but very happy with the results so far.

Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good!NOT FAT, PLEASANTLY SMELLS!

Love This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased probiotic face cream from another source, Natasha's is just as good at a fraction of the cost of the other. iherb prices are awesome.

natren, Natasha's Probiotic Face Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream. I have had some skin problems in the past year. (fungus for one thing!) and this product has healed my skin and made it healthy once more. Feels great going on [email protected]

NICE LOTION BUT DOESN'T LAST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this cream gets used up too fast - did not even last me a month...i like the concept of a probiotic lotion, however it did not help with my hormonal related acne, which was my hope.

amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Every winter I suffer from incredibly dry, flaky skin around my mouth and nose. Nothing else has helped alleviate that including products from the dermatologist. This face cream took care of the problem from the very first time I used it. It is worth the price!

Wonderful for Sensitive Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have ultra sensitive skin (most creams irritate my skin & make it red)but this one doesn't, plus hydrates very well. Also there is no fragrance to it, if you're sensitive to perfumes. Highly recommend! - San Diego