JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Delicious and Great on the Stomach!

jeffhoeningにより 2 09, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Wow this product is fantastic. First, it tastes like a creamy chocolate malt milkshake mixed with just 8 oz of cold water. Next, it settles wonderfully in my stomach that is not a friend to anything dairy. Perfect post-run, post-workout treat or to have anytime you need something sweet. Sweetened with natural stevia. Every product I've tried from Mt. Capra has been outstanding.

Great Product

Reviewer2041113により 12 28, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Tastes good, dissolves nicely. Organic natural nutrients. Easier and faster to digest than cattle whey protein and doesn’t feel as heavy. I use this product after workouts and feel it helps me gain muscle mass. I love Mt. Capra products and this one in particular.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

AnnaLLにより 4 25, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I can't use bovine protein powder, so I am very grateful for this one. However, I am not a big fan of protein powder flavour. I use half the amount and blend it with soy-milk, add som banana and sometimes a little more cocoa.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product if you have cow milk allergy!

Reviewer3339377により 1 16, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

And great taste!

Best protein drink ever

Reviewer2445963により 1 08, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Tastes really good....I drink it with Mt. Capra greens and can't even taste them

Tasty

Reviewer1002991により 6 21, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I think it tastes good. It does taste better in (vanilla) hempmilk than water but it is definitely ok in water. I tried the other reviewers suggestion about mixing it with capra greens - BLECH! (I couldn't even drink the the whole thing - yuck. To each their own. :) ) However it does mix well with Mt capra whey, chia seeds, +/- garden of life raw protein powder in hemp milk. I've only had it plain in water. For those who don't have a shaker I find stirring a little and letting it sit a while before stirring again helps. It stirs better than the whey. I've even gotten it to work in a little styrofoam coffee cup.

Hearty

Reviewer2517781により 10 24, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Definitely needs to be shaken thoroughly or placed in blender as they recommend. This is heavy duty nutrition.

Brilliant stuff!

5314020378583434866により 3 30, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It tastes nice, mixes well and digests with no problem. I also get a feeling of mental wellbeing afterwards. I could do without the stevia but other than that I prefer this over any other dairy-based protein powder.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great stuff and worth the price!

5649014177915176717により 12 01, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the first protein powder I have ever used - since I wanted to use goats protein powder, which is a little hard to find. Over the last few months I have ordered three of the same flavor from iHerb. The taste takes a little getting used to, but I throw in a little extra cocoa powder and it tastes great. I would add that the delivery from iHerb is nothing short of amazing. If you choose DHL it takes 3 /4 days max when ordering from the UK. Expect to receive a customs charge also, but I believe it to be worth it in order to get the best!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best Protein powder so far!

4987828130613566043により 4 04, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been using whey/ beef/ egg / plant powder proteins for almost 20 years and thus far this is the best protein powder I've ever taken. The nutritional profile, consistency, taste is superior and the best features are that it doesn't have any artificial flavorings or sweeteners especially Sucralose which I'm trying to minimize consumption of it. Many thanks to Mt. Capra for bringing us this great protein, I will buy the Vanilla one and I will be a loyal customer to their excellent products . Good job iHerb for bringing us Mt. Capra products and for your top notch ordering, delivery & convenient cost effective shipping.

1-10 件/合計 26