JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 18
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

гидроксиапатит кальция!

MarinaMalinaにより 6 24, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Много читала именно про эту форму кальция, которая считается максимально биодоступной для организма. Знакомство личное началось с зубной пасты с гидроксиапатитом кальция, которая при регулярном использовании убрала чувствительность зубов полностью, так как кальций в этой форме буквально латает трещинки и потертости эмали. Теперь принимаю внутрь, но уже для восстановления плотности костной ткани позвонков. Рекомендуемая дозировка, конечно, лошадиная, поэтому я снизила ее вдвое, плюс еще принимаю кремниевый комплекс, который тоже содержит кальций. Надеюсь на положительный результат, хотя я уже чувствую себя лучше. Но это пока необъективно, т.к. опорно-двигательный аппарат восстанавливается месяцами. Никакого дискомфорта при приеме не испытываю.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

top of the heap

Reviewer2816212により 1 26, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

best quality of 15 products researched for content, price point and units per. significant positive results in reduction of joint pain, muscle cramping and bonus side benefits re. change in nail consistency and noted reduction of effects of alopecia. will definitely buy again. thank you for the prompt shipping. best prices so far!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

MRM, Bone Maximizer II

4758913035365427145により 8 05, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

на любителя

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1

5058046436729870961により 7 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Покупала для мамы,ей назначались препараты данной группы врачами.Но в течении приёма она отметила,что появились и стали усиливаться боли в области желудка,приём прекратили,всё прошло.Не знаю,в чём была причина,но от других "глюкозаминов"такого не наблюдалось ранее.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

THIS IS AN OUTSTANDING PRODUCT

Reviewer2081011により 5 22, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used this for years and would not live without it! It produces positive tangible results with bone density.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

very happy

Reviewer1771109により 3 07, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I live in Australia and the goods arrived about 4 days after I placed the order. The caps are good value. Will definitely order again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

received fast

Reviewer1301570により 11 25, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

waiting on results, takes several weeks, i'm excited to test the results in weeks ahead... thanks for asking...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good procuct - Good price

Reviewer1725305により 1 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have bad bones and this is the product recommended by my Doctor. IHerbs is easy to use and has fast delivery.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

MRM, Bone Maximizer II

Reviewer3027634により 7 16, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My son broke both his ulnar and radius bones in his right arm, about an inch and a half from his wrist in 2005. He was 7 1/2 years old. After 2 months, the doctors said that they thought my son would be wearing a splint. My son was cast free and splint free! He had his right arm back! I gave my son this product, 6 pills a day around a week after the accident. I saw my son's X-rays. Every time, more and more bone knitted around his fractures. Now, I give my son the bone grow just for maintenance, or if he sprains his ankle or something. I take it too to get rid of my Charlie Horse fast!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

bone health

Reviewer2834582により 5 29, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

very pleased with the product. It has all the needed ingredients to stimulate bone health.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 18

1 2