Excellent working amino acids !!

Posted by GoodLife on May 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

i like them so much ! Has a wonderful lemonade flavour. Pumps me greatly. Remunerative pack , lprice + quality ! **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the artificial flavor in the product. Also didn't care for the type of sweetener used. I ended up ordering the same type of product from another company that is completely unsweetened and unflavored. I just put a little water and lemon juice in a small jar along with the powder and shake it up. this works for me. Lemon juice in the MRM brand helps to hide the artificial flavor and balance the extremely sweet flavor as well.

Best cost/benefit

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very high in bcaa/dose, low cost, lasts a long time. Only down side is the flavor that´s not so good, but I put some malto dexitrin and use intra workout then it tastes ok.

Taste is a little bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me and my husband use it after training. The product is very good itself, but along with lemonade flavor we can feel some bitterness too. But anyway after 2-3 time you are getting used to this flavor and it's not that bad. Good service from Iherb and fast delivery to Kazakhstan. I'm giving 4 stars only for bitterness.

The taste!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is unbearable! I usually don't moan about supplements taste as long as I'm getting results, but this,,,,, this something else!!! I don't know what's in it. lemon flavor my @$$

James G

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is excellent - great BCAAs I reccomend following the elite athlete usage even if you're out of shape.. Or working towards a fitness goal Have it on empty stomach prior to workout, during and after Some people say it doesn't mix well.. That's not correct Simply place 3 scoops in shaker with water and give a few shakes.. Then leave it alone for 3-5 mins before shaking vigorously. The BCAAs will dissolve into the water leaving you a lovely thin water consistency type fuel GET ON THIS STUFF IT'S GOLD!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cost/benefit without equal! 1kg of pure BCAA + glutamine!

taste not so good but ok it look like gyn

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

just 4 star because of the taste Just add a little citrus juice and u will not feel it. Of course it's bcaa dont expect it will be like CANDY and it's not because it taste like candy that the bcaa are good. And of course u got 5 gr of bcaa and 1g gluta + 2mg b6 for 3 scoop ( 6g ) You cant find better price than that with this amout of BCAa Per scoop HAVE FUN

The taste is awful and bad, the yneed to add some flavers

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is awful and bad, they need to add some flavor i felt i am going to vomit after i drunk it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, and i have had great improvements. Only downside is the artificial flavour and sucralose,