JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 11
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Wonderful toy! - Замечательная игрушка!

FORUMONTIにより 6 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like this toy so much! It is well made and very pleasant looking! I bought it for my brother's son, but it is really hard to give this wonderful toy to someone - i really want it to be mine even though i'm far from child's age :) I will buy this again for sure! Мне так понравилась эта игрушка! Прекрасно сделана и очень милая! Я купила её для племянника, но теперь мне трудно отдать такую замечательную игрушку кому-то - я хочу такую же , несмотря на то, что мой возраст далек от детского :) Обязательно куплю еще!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent, a soft cuddle toy that look like the real animal

Reviewer1540770により 5 13, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love the Jane Goodall Wild Animal collection. What a brilliant idea to make toys that look like animal ( if not in size at least in shape) rather than these never ending toys stylized who are related to real animal only with imagination. What a perfect way to teach life and to mimic it.My princess can fall in love with a gorilla who actually looks like a gorilla. I'm Miyim addict. I wish they extend their range of toys because they are the cutest and softest safe cuddle toys you van dream about even in the organic range, they are all special and my princess favorite.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

3rd time I order this adorable Gorilla

Coupon-Code-CEC033により 10 20, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

So cute and so well made. I got the first one for my boss's son, second one for my niece. This third one for me. I am old enough but still love cute things.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

귀여운 고릴라예요.

4710945839388100120により 5 13, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

원숭이 인형 사면서 같이 샀어요. 짧은 털이 부드럽고 귀엽게 생겨서 아이가 좋아해요. 덩치가 있어서 그런지 사이즈가 크진 않지만 작아보이지 않아요.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

정말 부드러워요

okwellbingにより 2 21, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

많이 크지 않고 5.6세 아이들 가슴에 안으면 안성마춤입니다. 천도 부드럽고 고릴라가 정말 귀엽답니다. verry soft!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great item

Reviewer1278039により 4 07, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Got this for a friends son, it was really high quality. I was impressed!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

горилла

5365622682485604657により 11 18, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

отличная игрушка! обязательно буду заказывать еще другие игрушки этой фирмы.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

SO CUTE

5388725334172291290により 12 29, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

NICE TOYS

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Utrolig søt!

4992959810147706713により 12 28, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Dette er en bamse som kan anbefales til alle...så kjempesøt! Er så glad for at det er mulig å få tak i rimelige og økologiske bamser her på iherb da det nesten er umulig å få tak i i vanlige butikker her i Norge. Løp og kjøp!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

High quality

4626159229516404481により 11 23, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Since litter Emma is only 8 months, this orangutan toy fail to grab her attention. Maybe a rabbit or a kitten are more fascinating to fascinating. Anyway, I like this toy very much for its soft and comfortable material,And I will buy more miYim Simply Organic toys for litter Emma .

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 11

1 2