JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 150
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

The noodle is much better.

TrueReviewsにより 11 15, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This rice is difficult to handle, it slips through my collander. The angel hair is better at that, and I think they taste better too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Forget "rice"... think low-carb noodle!

x-tineにより 1 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product tastes great in soups! It works incredibly well with tomato soup. It also works well in other high-moisture dishes with sauce. Ignore the "rice" directions and think of these more as mini-sized noodles. They have a great chewy texture that blends well with all types of flavors.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Miracle Noodles

Reviewer1962790により 2 12, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have had the Angel Hair, Fettuccini, and the rice noodles. They are very delicious. I eat a bag a day I have lose 9 pounds in 10 days. I mixs them with veg or sauce. I just love them.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The best product ever!!!

Reviewer2130947により 1 17, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I just discovered Miracle Noodle, and it is the most amazing food! It is soooooo filling.... with no guilt! No calories! It is virtually flavorless by itself, so it takes on the flavor of any seasoning you add! It's truly a "miracle" food! It's perfect for the HCG diet, a low-carb diet and/or a gluten-free diet. I was already taking glucomannan in capsule form to curb my appetite, but it's even better as a chewable food! I can't say enough great things about this product! It goes with pretty much everything! iHerb, I hope you stock this item forever, because I am hooked for life!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

different

Reviewer1907904により 8 31, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like the rice texture in tomato soup it is delicious!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

понравилось

5214305179821915909により 5 10, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Представляет собой достаточно крупные желеобразные шарики, на рис не очень похожи. После тщательной промывки ничем не пахнет. Добавила в котлеты вместо риса или хлеба - хорошо получилось, добавили объёма и никакого лишнего привкуса. Один минус - воды в упаковке много, так что не смотря на маленькие размеры пакетика шипинг вес большой, аж полтора фунта.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Обожаю

Janiraにより 11 12, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Отлично заменяют обычную пасту и при этом можно не переживать за фигуру, т.к. в 100 гр. всего 7-9 ккал. Заказываю с каждой посылкой.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Amazing substitute for rice

5143800280924132470により 11 05, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Easy to use. I used it in stead of rice in making kimchi fried rice and it tasted great. However, I do not think I will repurchase due to the small package size.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Не мое.

5664830005867002223により 5 18, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Я есть не смогла. Напоминает желатин.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I really like this one!

Reviewer1298185により 10 24, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I will never eat normal rice again. This is amazing!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 150

1 2 3 4 5