JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Highly recommended from a couple who have found relief!

Reviewer2687573により 8 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Finding out about W-Zymes has been life altering for my husband & I. He was looking for something to help with skeletal aches and pains when Wobenzm N was recommended to him. We have found both products extremely helpful. W-Zymes are easier on his stomach than the aforementioned product and he doesn't deal with extreme aching anymore (arthritic)! When he is awakened by aches & pains, he takes W-Zmyes instead of 1/2 of a pain pill and is getting relief with it. It is also helpful for him in falling back to sleep. I started taking it and found fantastic relief from daily headaches & migraine pain. (It is easier to count how many days I don't have headache or migraine in a month than how many I do). I have dealt with these headaches for 30 years and this is the first thing I have ever come across that has helped me besides prescription meds. I cannot say enough good things about W-Zymes!!!! Recently I have had dental issues come up and was awakened by throbbing pain, W-Zymes eased the throbbing a bit and helped me to fall back asleep until I could contact the dentist in the morning, wow! Truly, this supplement has been like the miracle I have prayed for over these many years and I thank the Lord for it. We're so thankful for iherb.com, they offer a competetive price, fast service along with the communication that they promise. I'm thankful to have found iherb, you cannot beat their great shipping price and thorough service. I realize as a shopper you wonder about these reviews, I'm not in any way connected with any of these companies--the manufacturers or iherb. When we ordered, it mentioned we may have an optional review coming to our e-mail and we are happy to give it a five star...ten if we could!!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

As good as Wobenzyme for half the price.

Reviewer2350681により 6 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great stuff. I gave this to my dad for hip and knee problems and after 2 weeks, he had no symptoms. This has been an ongoing issue for years, so all I can say is that I am overly thrilled with the product. Personally I had tendinitis in both arms and couldn't lift 10 pounds. I'm a 34 year old fitness freak, so this bothered me. After a month of wobenzyme, it was cured. For maintained, I bought this, because it was half the price, and it worked just as good. Happy customer.

Believe it.

Reviewer1480136により 2 27, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

They work. Inflammation and pain from arthritis is much better after half a bottle. I've only been taking 2 between meals. Also I have a medium tear in the meniscus of my knee. That pain is gone. Really a great product. I'm a believer. It's hard for me to give 5 stars but I wanted to.

mh

Reviewer3035986により 6 19, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Es el segundo bote que compro..en mi caso las tomo por que tenga varias enfermedades autoinmunes (diabetes, artritis, hipotiroidismo etc) y me las han recomendado por que dicen que es antiinflamatorio y ayuda a bajar los anticuerpos..eso pobre verlo en la próxima analítica.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Открываю новые эффекты применения восстановительных ферментов

4955999941957173663により 8 14, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Через 3 недели применения ферментов обнаружилось, что врастание ногтей на больших пальцах ступней отвязалось от меня на 80 %. Другими словами, стало вполне терпимо и выковыривать пришлось много меньше... Вынужденная ежемесячная процедура удаления вросших участков ногтей приносила много скорбей...

Like Wobenzyme but cheaper

Reviewer3245642により 12 03, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Seems to be the same as Wobenzyme but cheaper. Similar effects.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Only have used a week and.....

Reviewer2925301により 6 04, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I noticed a difference the first nite. I don't know if I have neuropathy or what but my legs kill me at night. The very first night I had some relief. During the week I am taking 3 first thing in morning. 3 at bedtime. And halfway thru the night 2-3 more if needed. I am finally getting some sleep. You need to try. It is purported to help with inflamation throughout your body, which for me means, the arteries to the heart too.

enzīmi

effgaaにより 5 12, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Diezgan laba alternatīva Vobenzīmam.

Excellent

Reviewer2623968により 11 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great alternative to the much more costly woebynzyme and works very well for arthritic joint pain.

Good product

5000311664920190683により 12 17, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Although I don't go to the gym or do any exercise routine, I bought these because I do have muscle and tendon problems that cause pain and a limp. I started walking and gradually worked my time up to a little over two hours so that when I went on holidays in the summer I was able to walk some of the trails. I cannot say for sure that these helped me as I have been taking other supplements, but I believe it is a good product and more than likely helped along with the others.

1-10 件/合計 11