Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has a wonderful, natural, orange aroma and is immediately effective in neutralizing and eliminating bad odors. It smells very natural like fresh-cut oranges and does not give me a headache like many chemicals do.

Really grew on me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At first I didn't care for how sweet this product smelled, I am used to pure orange essential oil. My son loved it, smells like some kind of dessert, and then I began to really enjoy it as well. It really diffuses throughout the room and isn't super long lasting, but not bad. I have found many uses for this too. I bought an old book that smelled musty, and can't stand that, so I spayed the pages while I flipped through them. I left it for a few days and found the musty smell gone and just the light orange scent left. I also sprayed this through my air conditioning vent and it went through the entire house which was nice. I think it neutralizes odors rather than covers them up and it does not aggravate my breathing.

Mia Rose Air Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Items arrived quickly. The complimentary samples included were a nice surprise. Free shipping is a big plus. I will order this product and others again.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great scent, very affective at clearing bad smells.

Yummy!

Posted by juliaheis on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this is amazing; like orange cream, with a hint of vanilla. It is all natural, which is very important. It helps to eliminate bad odors, not just mask them. The lime also smells great, but this is my favorite.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very useful, smells well and effective

Mia Rose - Orange Air Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. My sister got me my first bottle a few years ago and I love it. It lasts forever and leaves a very fresh smell in the air. It also works immediately!

love this :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great and smells really good :) We all like it :)

bathroom buddy