JA
日本語
レビューを検索

High-Dose Hemp Protein--Finally!

Reviewer1400662により 9 21, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I first tried hemp protein a while ago, but it was only 15 g of protein per serving, so I eventually ditched it, moving onto whey, then to Life Basic's Pea, Hemp, Rice, and Chia seed protein--which, btw, is the best tasting protein mix ever--but not being sure if the rice protein was good for me, and knowing that hemp is excellent, I found this wonderful protein. Of the many protein mixes I've tried, this one is the most substantial, the most filling, and the only one which requires refrigeration to keep it FRESH (as all other protein mixes are definitely not even remotely fresh). I'd recommend this to everyone.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best tasting hemp proteins ever!

Reviewer1933983により 6 06, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Say no more. This is the most delicate and tasty hemp protein powder I have ever had. Perfect in smoothies, porridge, and in home-made protein bars. Thank you Iherb for having the best products, great service and effective delivery. :-)

Best HEMP protein!

Reviewer2311504により 12 04, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I got the hemp Pro 50, and I have to say it was hard to finish it. I was a little hesitant about the pro 70, but they did say its water soluble. When I tried it, oh man is it good! Dissolves really easy and amazingly tastes GREAT! Highly recommended! Without a doubt the best hemp protein powder out there! 21g of protein!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

10 years searching for a taste like this!

Reviewer3258382により 11 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I wanted to rate the Hemp Pro 70 not 5, but 10 stars. Since iHerb only goes to five stars I'll add the other five here: ***** Since I became vegan a bit over 10 years ago, I had been on a quest to: 1. Find an alternative to soy powders, that would also be high in protein content. 2. Find an alternative that would be TASTY. Yes, tasty. Not just acceptable because I knew it was healthy, but something I would crave after. This is it. This hemp protein not only tastes delicious and mixes well with fresh fruits, fruit pulps and my favorite Açai pulp. But it also has a very high protein content. It's a dream for any vegan who requires a tasty source of high quality protein. I have tried other brands (many to be honest) for Hemp protein, European brands, and none comes even close to the delicate taste and fine texture of this one. I think I could eat it with a spoon right out of the container. It's addictive. I hope this company expands to Europe, so I don't need to import it from the States until I die.

Протеин из конопли

Visionにより 6 02, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Купила мужу, ну и сама попробовала)) У порошка коричневый цвет, как-будто земли или песка насыпали, запах в банке тоже не очень. Когда растворяется, (мы только в воде пробовали) остается травянистый запах, пьется легко, не сладкий, есть ощущение мелового осадка на зубах. Вкусным назвать его сложно, скорее нейтральный по вкусу, что на мой взгляд даже лучше, чем приторные по вкусу протеины. По сравнению с гороховый протеином этот однозначно лучше по всем параметрам.

Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Pro 70 Concentrated

Reviewer1443502により 4 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The most complete protein out there! Never going back to whey!

Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Pro 70 Concentrated

Reviewer3073209により 3 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great! Re-ordered today.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Dissolves better than any other hemp

Umbridgeにより 4 22, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

If you find hemp bothersome because it doesn't dissolve well, then this is for you. If you prefer hemp to be more protein than fiber, then this is also for you. I like the earthy flavour of hemp, but this has a less distinct 'hemp' taste than some of the other brands (some people think hemp tastes like grass...I think it tastes like flaxseed). I think this will become my go-to hemp protein from now on, although I will also keep one of the higher fiber ones around as well because that's one of the things that usually makes hemp unique among protein powders.

Good product

Reviewer2376375により 3 17, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I enjoy the sustained and even effects of the protein energy this generates.

High concentration of protein

ShaktiSophiaにより 8 17, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like that this product has a high concentration of protein. I add it to my green smoothies, so the lower fiber content is not an issue. I can feel the taste of the protein in my smoothies but it isn't too disturbing. I tried eating it by the teaspoon when I forgot to take it with food, but it gets sticky in the mouth. It mixes well with water. Although it is a very good product, I have switched to Jarrow Formulas, which has 50% protein : for 70% protein instead of the usual 50%, Manitoba Hemp Pro 70 is much more expensive.

1-10 件/合計 23